ISBAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ISBAN Interview Questions

Interviews at ISBAN

2.6

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Interview

General presentation of ISBAN
    Job Description including role and responsabilities
    review of education
    Detailled review of past experience in the areas of relevance
    Presentation of job and company benefits

Interview Questions

Did not like their HR policy

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ISBAN in February 2011.

Interview

Interview on the phone and face-to-face was very nice.
    People are professional, friendly and asked questions related with position and gained
    experience for it.
    Company is flexible, agressive on the market offers a lot of possibilities for personal development.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project situation for you?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ISBAN (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

1-I was called by phone
    2-we specify the consultant appointment
    3-go to the 1st appointment
    4-submitted my application for the post
    5-they called me the consultant that the client was interested in my profile
    6-I went to interview with the client
    7-I was selected for the position

Interview Questions

• What would be more important? technical knowledge or functional knowledge   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISBAN (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

People who did not understand modern technology or modern methods asking dumb questions . They thought they were working for Google and were asking questions they must have found in the Daily Mail .

Interview Questions

• How many people pass through Heathrow Airport on an average day ?   Answer Question

12 Apr 2017 – Senior HR Business Partner

Thanks for your feedback for this contractor position. We are sorry that it was a negative experience for you but glad that you took the role with us regardless of that and we have taken the... More

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ISBAN in April 2010.

Interview

Recruiter interview. Interviewing in process

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISBAN (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

- presentation based on a unique concept you come up with and research: a product/solution that Isban can implement
    - 30 min interview (situational judgement)
    - verification test (10 min aptitude test)

Interview Questions

ISBAN Response

12 Apr 2017 – Senior HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback - your review is much appreciated.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ISBAN (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Initials screenings subcontracted to recruited under the name of Technet. Involved an online assesment, a telephone interview, and an in person interview. At the interview, they told me the negative glassdoor reviews are lies. This was followed by an assesment centre. My interviewer barely spoke english, felt like speaking to Manuel from Faulty Towers. There appears to be a serious cultural problem in this company, seems to be run by the spanish. This was followed by a month long wait. Then they told me I had been successful and was being recommended for an offer, and they'd get back to be in 2 weeks. Its now been 3 months, and they've constantly kept saying they have been delayed. I dont know what the outcome will be, but I dont think I shall be joining this joke of a company, and will recommend to all my friends that they stay far away from it.

Interview Questions

• Why isban / what do you know about the company / time you worked on project etc   Answer Question

12 Apr 2017 – Senior HR Business Partner

We learned a lot from the process in 2016 and have made many improvements to our process for 2017 which has had great success - thanks for your feedback which helped us to do this.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ISBAN (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had an initial basic telephone interview asking questions about do you need help with a visa application, relocation etc. fairly simple 10 minute conversation Then was invited to complete a logical reasoning assessment. Then face to face interview where I was asked the questions below you also have to re-complete a short logical reasoning assessment to prove you took the first test and finally assessment day (upcoming)

Interview Questions

• Why Isban? Why this role? then 5 competency based questions, tell me a time when you've worked in a team? tell me a time when you have influenced someone? tell me a time when you've analysed data? tell me a time when you've had to follow a guideline/regulation even though you didn't agree with it? Tell me about the various ways in which a bank can interact with its customer?   3 Answers

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ISBAN (Santiago (Chile)) in March 2015.

Interview

Meeting after meeting talking about security and the process for trainer people in the area of security. And how we can implement a procees in the life cycle development of software of the company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ISBAN in October 2008.

Interview

Awkward interview with a project manager that did not know how to interview people.
    Interview was postponned several times by the project manager since he was "too busy" doing other things. On the actual interview the questions were made in an unprofessional matter and I was constantely interrupted by the interviewer.

Additionally, I was contacted right after the interview saying that the feedback was very positive. And only heard more feedback after almost a month. Was lied by the recruiter manager who told me i was going to get an offer from a specific role, and when the offer came through the offer was for a much inferior role/position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - I would look around for alternative jobs since they promise things with their offer that are not true like a 6month pay review that does not happen.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.