IPSEN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IPSEN Interview Questions

Interviews at IPSEN

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IPSEN.

Interview

So far the process has been very casual, which is nice, but on the other hand it also takes a long time to receive a response or hear back unfortunately

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Cambridge, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth with great candidate experience. I met with 7 people and had a presentation. The team was great and had a strong connect with everyone I met with.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Valley, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Cherry Valley, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with a few people in the company. Standard questions about previous experience doing service technician work. Focus in mechanical and electrical systems. Also a decent amount of questions regading leadership, as you are the sole representative of the company when doing service work. Got a tour of the facility, it was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you fair in stressful situation? Do you feel comftorable taking charge?   Answer Question

Senior HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very organized. Automated using workday and the Company just rolled out a new on-boarding / orientation that was very thorough. I was hired through a recruiter and they were very thorough in providing all the information i requested regarding benefits, relocation, stock programs and how the bonus structure is set up.

Interview Questions

• They asked lots of questions about my experiences handling different types of situations   1 Answer

Buyer/Planner Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IPSEN.

Interview

Interview process was stringent, met with several team members from all levels of the business. They really want to sell you on their company but after your interview there is no interaction even to tell you your candidacy is no longer being considered. I had to reach out several times to the HR manager as well as hiring manager just to get a simple response. Sounded like a great company initially but it seems to be somewhat of a show.

Director Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Telephone, TX (US)).

Interview

The US based recruiter was very professional and knowledgable. The interview with the head of internal audit based out of the U.K. was also professional and I felt she would be a pleasure to work for...it wasn't until I was scheduled to interview with the counterparts in the European region that all hell broke lose...just a lose cannon, unprofessional, with poor command of the English language....the interview with her was comprised of being asked detailed questions on how to get information from SAP (what screens one goes to to get preinfo data to conduct an audit in COGS!!!! It felt like this was an entry level position. I have 20+ years of experience and have done this at much larger pharma companies but have never been asked entry level, specific questions. My advice to anyone interested for this role, don't do it!!!

Interview Questions

• If you were to audit COGS what risks would you be looking for, what preinfo would you request, HOW would you get this data from SAP....providing menu paths, t codes etc...   1 Answer

IPSEN Response

28 Aug 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi, Thank you for taking the time write about your experience with IPSEN. I’m sorry that you didn’t have the exceptional experience that I would have liked to have when you interviewed with us. It matters to me that we give candidates the best opportunity to tell us about their work and that they walk away with an accurate sense of the environment and opportunities that we can offer. From your comments I appreciate that there might have been a language barrier which will no doubt have been made worse by the fact this was a telephone interview. I also understand that the questions you were asked didn’t match up with the expectations you had of a position at your level. As a company we want to make the interview process as fair and transparent as possible and we aim to make evidence-based recruitment decisions. We are very selective in our appointments and we give candidates the opportunity to be just as discerning in their choice of employer. I wish you luck in your search for your next role and I hope that your experience of one conversation with us won’t tarnish your view of the company as a whole. As in all things, we also try to learn from our mistakes, so I shall consider this as an opportunity for improvement and I look forward to us doing better in the future.

Regional Business Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IPSEN (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very well organized, used a reputable travel agency, they had a vendor scheduling interview times, a staging room at the hotel, and interviewed with 5 people; HR, 3 RBDs, and the Head of US Sales.

As of Sept 12, 2016 (52 days following the interview on July 21, 2016), I have not received any communication from Ipsen regarding 2 important things, despite multiple requests:
    1. A status update of my candidacy for the role; (clearly, their silence speaks volumes...it tells me I did not get the job)
    2. A status update on my request for reimbursement for travel expenses incurred traveling to and from the interview

This issue is ongoing as of today, Sept 12, 2016.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. Have you fired anybody?   Answer Question

Position In Medical Affairs Publications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a brief interview with Ipsen's own recruiter, them a week or two later with a phone interview and, finally, an on site interview with the hiring manager, the HR director, and 3 more people in other Medical Affairs functions. As this was a small size company, -- it is the US Medical Affairs arm of the global French company -- interviewers included a wide variety of Medical Affairs people (Operations, Medical Science Liaison, Medical Affairs Neuroscience)

Interview Questions

• How did you start out in medical writing and publication management?   Answer Question

Medical Director Medical Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPSEN (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled with only one day notice. Reimbursement for expenses has been slow and has not yet happened. The interview went over one long day without breaks.

Interview Questions

• The position was made available by someone who left under unclear circumstances. I did not receive adequate information to explain why the position became available.   Answer Question

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPSEN (Milford, MA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty neutral. The people were nice, however it seemed that they weren't prepared for the interview. It mostly consisted of them asking me if I had any questions, and since I interviewed with several people separately, it got kind of stale that that was all they seemed to have for me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.