IPSEN Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

Applied online23%
Employee Referral21%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, MA

Application

I interviewed at IPSEN (Littleton, MA)

Interview

The interview process was well organized. Communication regarding meeting times was well done. The members of the interview team were helpful to me in gaining insight to the role and company culture.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked why I was interested in the role and what experience I had that was relevant. The interviews were more like conversations.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

IPSEN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

Phone screen with HR, followed by an opportunity to discuss the company with a couple of other representatives. This was very informative, especially regarding management. Group interview with panel of 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
  • behavioural interview questions- tell me a time where you've had conflict with peers in achieving results.

IPSEN

Application

I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

The interview went very smoothly and the interviewers were really friendly. First I had a phone interview with a talent acquisition representative and later on had a face-to-face interview. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely applying.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IPSEN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IPSEN in Apr 2021

Interview

un entretien RH, discussion a propos de mon Cv, mes expériences passés, pourquoi j'ai décidé de postuler, est ce que je maîtrise l'Excel, est ce que je peux parler en anglais, après on a discuter juste en anglais

Interview Questions
  • les impacts de covid dans mon ancien job

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IPSEN (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

Talent acquisition team fantastic - facilitated each & every need. Seemed like the TAS team were always working, questions answered & meetings held in late evenings to support busy workdays. Very fast turnaround - really exceptional job by the TAS team.

Interview Questions
  • Review of skillset & competency

IPSEN

Application

I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

There are two rounds of phone interviews. I was asked questions about myself and how I would fit into the company culture. I wasn't asked questions like an interrogation, it was a conversation style interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IPSEN

Application

I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

I spoke to about 3 different people and it was a simple but effective interview. They hire through Randstad so I spoke to them more than anyone else in the organization. All went well, I interviewed on Thursday and got the job on Friday.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IPSEN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

Bland question list. No digging into answers and no real attempt to understand the person. It was clear they had someone lined up already. The process was quick at least

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IPSEN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

Positive, site interview with x2 interviewers. easy and quick security checks. lengthy process, did nor hear back for 3 weeks after interview. simple and easy process for signing and viewing contracts - used docusign system for remote signing. Onboarding process was industry standard, nothing negative about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IPSEN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IPSEN

Interview

So far the process has been very casual, which is nice, but on the other hand it also takes a long time to receive a response or hear back unfortunately

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews