Hermès Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Hermès Interview Questions

Interviews at Hermès

2.6

E-commerce Interview

Interview

No response to follow up interview emails and during the interview they seemed rather unorganised. No official position was available in the team so they were conducting the interview for a position that seemed did not exist. Would have preferred a more upfront response from them about the proceeding steps after the interview was concluded.

Interview Questions

• How luxury brands should create an e-commerce presence.   Answer Question

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hermès (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Brief phone screening with HR before interviewing with two special events team members in the office, where they really just assess personality and skill set. Very simple, straightforward, and relatively low intensity.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences, very much an informal conversation about your past and a description of the job to be sure expectations are aligned.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hermès (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Started very nice and pleasant, second interview felt like the interviewer doesn't want to fill the position and wants to do all the work by himself. Very insecure individual. A little arrogant.

Interview Questions

• After 50 minutes of the interviewer talking about the store, he asked if I had any questions, of course I said no, because he had said too much and didn't left any open questions for me to ask.   1 Answer

Director of Store Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hermès (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process itself consist of multiple interviews on different levels, including an interview with Paris office. Very pleasant and valuable experience. People are very nice. The CEO is an exceptional leader, very rare in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Name one of the challenges you were faced with and how did you respond to it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hermès.

Interview

Had two interviews one with the HR and one with the manager. Regular questions of work experience, acknowledgment of the brand asked. Very smooth questions and good first impression of the work place.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hermès (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Three interviews, phone, skye, in person

Interview Questions

• What makes you the ideal candidate?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hermès (Naples, FL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

I put in an application online and I was called within a day. I had a one on one interview with the store manager and was hired on the spot. I was given a contract and an employee manual and started two weeks later.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hermès in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview- twice face to face

FInancial Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hermès (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

This is a VERY high-end fashion firm, showing an interest in fashion is probably important to them. I have zero interest in such things which could have played a factor in my rejection!

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bootle, Cumbria, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermès (Bootle, Cumbria, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy maybe 30 min long nothing complicated few questions asked. asked me how big the car was told me what Time I would need to be at the depot thats about it.

Interview Questions

• asked me if I knew a certain area I said no but me on that route anyways then expected me to know where every house is.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.