Hays Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,183 of over 1,183.0 interviews

Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Sehr entspanntes und freundliches Gespräch, die beiden Interviewer waren respektvoll und nett. Technisch hat auch alles super geklappt und es war trotz stattfinden auf Teams sehr natürlich. Habe den Job aber nicht angenommen.

Interview Questions
  • Erzähle uns etwas über dich?
    Answer Question

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

I was contacted by human resources on LinkedIn for a phone call to talk about my previous experience and explain why I would be a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience of the past years, and answer some questions from a recruiter.

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

very good and fast - the interviewer wanted to get it done with cut me off a couple times but got an offer to progress to pt 2 the exam!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

3 entrevistas muy enfocadas a soft skills y tu nivel de dinamismo. No es necesario tener experiencia previa para tener una entrevista exitosa. El nivel de inglés es evaluado de forma exhaustiva y buscan a gente extrovertida que pueda mantener una platica muy abierta

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

They ask some questions about your CV and your previous experience. They will also ask about your strengths, weaknesses and motivation. They give a very detailed job description. You have to perform some test tasks to demonstrate your skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Very detailed assessments, you can learn a lot about yourself through this assessment alone. There are 4 parts to Hays' assessment: 1. Individual Sales presentation 2. Selling a candidate 3. Making a business development call 4. Writing a job advert

Interview Questions
  • It's an assessment mainly, if you pass it, you'll get the job
1 person found this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Smooth and quick process, only took a couple of weeks though I would have appreciated more feedback along the way. There were 2 interviews in total. Overall a decent experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Colloquio amichevole con domande generiche conoscitive e sull'azienda, conoscenza dell'AD e di cosa si occupa l'azienda. Domande base su come ti descriveresti, tre pregi e tre difetti, piccola parte conoscitiva in lingua inglese. Racconto del proprio percorso di studi e lavorativo

Interview Questions
  • Cosa faresti per attrarre un nuovo cliente

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Abteilungsleiter und Teamleiter haben das Gespräch geführt. Nach dem Interview im Besprechungsraum gab es eine kurze kennenlernrunde an der Teaminsel. Sehr schöne Räumlichkeiten, sowie junges Team. Feedback kam schnell, sehr professioneller erster Eindruck.

Interview Questions
  • Standardfragen: Selbstvorstellung Stärken/Schwächen Beschreibung der Tätigkeit Vorstellung Bereich

Hays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Video colloquio conoscitivo in cui ho ripercorso il mio background scolastico ed esposto le mie caratteristiche caratteriali. Inoltre mi ha chiesto il mio interesse per la posizione e se riesco a studiare e lavorare insieme

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,183 Interviews

Hays Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Hays as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Agent and Associate Recruitment Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Recruitment Consultant and Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Hays takes an average of 15 days when considering 58 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Recruiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Office Administrator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Hays according to 58 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 24.00%