Cover image for Gilead Sciences

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gilead Sciences Interview Questions

Updated 1 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 443 of over 443 interviews

Recruiter24%
Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Gilead Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

Not a hard interview but never heard back from them. Interviewers were kind. Interview included multiple people on the team and they were generally friendly. Asked questions about topics I was unfamiliar with.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want this position
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Bom facilidade de comunicação Perguntas simples Pontos fracos e fortes Explicação da vaga e funções Explicação do funcionamento Duas entrevistas com recursos humanos e gerente da vaga Questões sobre quem sou, que projetos já fiz

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

It was very in depth and related to the compliance side of event planning. I did have to interview with a total of 6 people which was time intensive but worth it in the end.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of the questions were related to change management and managing up.

Gilead Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

The process was okay, I spoke with people in different groups and everyone was nice. But they preferred people with experience, and they told me that I need to get experience or at least learned hard to fill the knowledge gap.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

Good interview process can expect a case and panel interview process. HR is a bit unorganized for such a large company. Overall neutral experience with the org but did not accept offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

Straightforward, casual, friendly interviews with multiple team members, scientific, nonscientific and Human Resources. Interviewers were open to questions, provided information about role, company, co-workers, benefits and opportunities for promotion. No surprises, respectful and straight forward process.

Interview Questions
  • All the usual questions, past experience, future interests, etc

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

One seminar and multiple 1:1 and 1:2 interviews. The seminar is a public presentation for a whole department, and 1:1 and 1:2 interviews involves people from the team, management and HR

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

The interviewer was nice and easy top communicate. she made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. She explained to me the job title and background and gave a very nice overview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

took too long (over the course of one week), no feedback after the interviews, no-shows during the interview, very unprofessional, I think I got unlucky with my interviews, others seemed to have better experience

2 people found this interview helpful

Gilead Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Gilead Sciences

Interview

The interview process involved 6/7 separate interviews with various senior management. Most of the interviews were casual conversations, but some were more structured. Each interview gives you a real insight into the individual's working style, the ethos of the team and the wider company, what the expectations are for the successful candidate, and allows one to gauge if the company's strategic direction is the right fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 443 Interviews

Gilead Sciences Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gilead Sciences as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineer and Senior Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Technical Lead roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gilead Sciences takes an average of 32 days when considering 6 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for QA Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Senior Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 90 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gilead Sciences according to 6 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 23.08%