Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallup

3.2

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

After applying for the position had an online assessment. The next step is a telephone interview of 45 questions which is totally rushed and recorded. be careful that you don't overtalk in the conversation or the interviewer will cut you short and it will sound unprofessional. Anyways was called to set up a second interview via telephone again this time 75 questions in the format of.....have you done this? if yes then give me an example of a time..... so think on your feet and anticipate teh next question. I was not extended an offer with the email sent 2 days later saying I did not fit their requirement. Its a hit or a miss, so just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with numbers? give me an example.
    Have you studied management or psychological theories? Give me an example of a theory you follow.
    Have you ever had a set back or lost at something? If so provide an example.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview itself consisted of similar questions that were asked during the initial application process. The questions were rapid to allow little time to reflect, similar to the questions asked during the application process. Gallup hires based off of the strength personality test and have several books on the subject which are helpful can be read. Do your research and be prepared!

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be paid hourly, or based performance based?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

My first step in applying for an Associate Analyst position for the Gallup Consulting office in Atlanta, GA, was to complete an online application, which consisted of a 40-min talent skills assessment. The day after I submitted my application, I received an email from the Gallup talent analyst team that I had passed the initial application review and that I was invited to complete an 45-min in-depth phone interview. The phone interview was given by a Talent Analyst, who asked a series of direct "yes" or "no" questions that sought to identify my talents, skills, and personality and work traits. The most difficult aspect of the interview was that the Talent Analyst's job is to solely ask the questions and not to engage with you in a dialogue-style interview.

Interview Questions

• What numbers or scores do you think about on a daily basis?   Answer Question
    • Do you think that managers should focus most of their energy and time on the most productive employees or the least productive employees?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Princeton, NJ (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

After completing the online application, I quickly got a reply and was scheduled for a phone interview to take place several weeks from that point. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes and consisted of a series of rapid-fire, no-nonsense, personality-based questions. They use these psyche-tests to systematically eliminate candidates who would not be a perfect fit for their company culture. If they meet the requirements, only then will they be asked to continue the interview process.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews over the phone after completing the online personality test. Both of the interviews on the phone went well and was even told so by HR and I was supposed to hear from the hiring manager. However, the hiring manager never emailed or called. When I spoke to HR again they indicated the hiring manager must not have thought I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with numbers? Provide an example.   Answer Question
    • What do you think about when you are alone in your car?   35 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The phone calls were very structured and specific; I could only answer questions or ask the interviewer to repeat the questions, and there could be no other communication between us. I was asked several questions that related to my personality. One that came up three times was about compensation or pay. If you are interviewed for a position here, just be honest and consistent across the board and if you fit there they'll contact you.

Interview Questions

• Should employees be paid a salary or based on performance?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I conducted online personality test and application. Passed this part of the process and had first phone interview, went well. Had second phone interview told that it went very well. Company said they would call back to schedule final in person interview. Never received word back. After calling for weeks finally discovered that they felt I did not have enough experience. Didn't quite make sense to me since this should have ruled me out during the first part of the application process. Very frustrating.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a series of personal opinion questions that are answered off the top of your head, probably designed to see if you are a good fit to the company. There were no technical questions. I was offered the second round interview immediately after the interview on the same phone call.

Interview Questions

• Should managers focus their attention on moderately achieving employees or outstanding ones?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Personality questionnaire along online application. Followed up with 2 phone interviews that mainly asked about personality related questions. Questions were very similar to all of the previous interviews. Are you disciplined? Tell me about how you think discipline makes you more efficient. Are you Organized? Tell me how you are organized.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.