Freepoint Commodities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Freepoint Commodities

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freepoint Commodities

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freepoint Commodities (Stamford, CT (US)).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. Nothing out of the world. It was even quick with minimal technical probing. Spent most of the time explaining their home grown product and level of support needed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Basic technical questions.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freepoint Commodities.

Interview

Extremely easy hiring / interview process. Not very organized. I was asked a few basic questions about my past experiences and then given a short off-line test with about a dozen programming questions.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer handed me a test of questions (most of which were extremely easy) and walked out, saying: "I probably don't know many of these answers"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a recruiter negotiate a small increase from what they offered. Definitely do this as you may be sorely disappointed during the annual bonus.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freepoint Commodities.

Interview

phone interview first, basic back ground questions. a lot of time on why you were where you were, one in person interview, 5 people, basic questions, just about the strategy you employ and your technological knowledge.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.