Fáilte Ireland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Fáilte Ireland Interview Questions

Interviews at Fáilte Ireland

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fáilte Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2018.

Interview

Possibly the most atrocious interview I've ever had to endure. Three person panel of quite senior staff who could not have been less interested in listening to my well prepared STAR format answers. I got a distinct impression they wanted the interview over with (despite stating that it would be about 45 minutes, and I was sticking to a reasonable answer length) so maybe they had a person in mind for the role already. Or maybe they just wanted their lunch. Some of the best prep I have ever done and just felt completely belittled. I got cut off mid-sentence and had four years of experience in a reputable organisation picked apart as irrelevant (no consideration at all of the HR duties that matched the job description word for word). Left feeling as though it was not a place I wanted to work, if they were to be my colleagues. In the end, not only did I not get an offer, but they never even contacted me with an outcome of the interview. This was particularly ironic considering the role they were recruiting for. Such a shame because the Admin who booked my interview was lovely. As were the reception staff. Had looked at glassdoor before and seen miserable reviews. Thought I'd chance it, but nope. It is as miserable as other reviewers have stated. Do yourself a favour, find someone else to work.

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fáilte Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by agency. Face to face interview with IT manager and Security manager. Good vibe from Security, less so from IT manager. I was told I would hear back through the agency within 3 days. On hearing nothing the agency chased an answer.

The position was filled in internally.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fáilte Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Four stages process

I was first contacted through a recruiter agency we have spoken for 5 min over the phone and then we arranged a phone call interview where the interviewer went through my CV and background.

2 - I was asked to write a document in a technical style. I have written a software technical requirement

3 - I was invited to a personal interview

4- Group interview

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions as such IT good practices what is ITL?
      What is VMware?
      How would I configure an user in active directory?
      Why me for this role and why this company?
      How would I manage all the documents?
      How would I get the information to write the document?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.