EF Education First Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

EF Education First Interview Questions

Interviews at EF Education First

2.7

Placement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone interview where I was asked a serious of questions along the lines of "Why are you interested in Sales?" and "How would you describe yourself as a competitor?" I then went in to the office to interview in person. It was incredibly relaxed but both people who I spoke with asked me very similar questions- mostly asking about past job experiences.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EF Education First in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was overall simple. Entry Level position candidate, at company's new location. Mainly behavior questions were asked, and less technical. Asked about previous experiences with projects, teamwork tasks accomplished, challenges in my field of studies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, the deal was take it or leave it. I was desperate for a job.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

Very quick response after online application. It was a phone call interview the next day. Chose the time and date myself. It took about 15 minutes probably even less. Do not know what the results are, but even if there is no offer for second interview I was glad for the experience I had.

Interview Questions

• If a person calls you to buy a tour, which questions would you ask to find out what he wants?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation you influenced a person   Answer Question

Java Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

Pretty standard Interview. I had a quick phone screen with an HR rep that lead to an on-site Interview with the Engineering Team the following week.

The Engineers I Interviewed with seem very knowledgable. They asked several questions about the technology stacks I worked with at my previous job and compared them to the ones I would be working with at EF. It was a very technical discussion.

Ultimately though, I think they are looking for an Architect with more thorough knowledge and experience with the technology stacks and frameworks they use. I still feel the Interview was a very positive experience though; I certainly learned a few things during our conversation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First in July 2017.

Interview

Two introduction calls and an in person interview with two white board questions meeting 5 employees. The questions, set up and assumptions were not provided clearly and required a discussion to correctly understand.

Interview Questions

• Create an API that gets and posts traveler objects based on a join of two data tables   Answer Question
    • Create an API that fetches credit card tolkens from a card database and user database   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First in September 2017.

Interview

- Company was at school career fair, gave recruiter resume and received an e-mail to set up a phone interview within a week
    - Phone interview was purely behavioral and a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• What were your favorite projects?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

Started with an email communication. Selected a date and time for a phone interview, and then continued with an in-person interview. Met and discussed the role, how I would contribute using my experiences.

Web Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

Everyone at EF was extremely nice and pleasant, however the interview process seemed too long. 2 screening calls of at least 30 minutes followed by one 4+ hour interview with 8 different interviewers. Many of them asked the same few questions and I felt like the duration was excessive.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

Phone interview with one person then brought on site and interview with around 5 people then got an offer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EF Education First (Cambridge, MA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Very quick process, only came in and met with 2 people and had a job offer the next day

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember. The questions weren't too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very quick. I went through a recruiter and they negotiated salary for me

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.