Dropbox Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,146 of over 1,146.0 interviews

Recruiter15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

Took a Code Signal Assessment online where I was given 1 hour 10 minutes to solve 4 programming questions. The questions were all pretty reasonable. Definitely needed to prep more and it was a good experience.

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

After applying I got an email back a couple of weeks later. The first step after the callback was a Technical Interview where you work through a problem with a team member. I did well working through the solution, but wasn't accepted to go farther.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Problem: Without getting too specific it had to do with writing a method that parses through a file system to remove duplicate files.
    Answer Question

Dropbox

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

Applied online, got sent a first assessment on code Signal. Didn't think i did too well but somehow got a 2nd assessment. Passed that and was invited to a non- technical phone interview. Failed that round sadly

Interview Questions
  • Simple text editor hackerrank was one of them, forgot the rest.

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

Online technical assessment via Hackerrank. Tested knowledge of data structures and algorithms, and ability to apply them to new problems. Though it was a good question, being able to answer it did rely solely on whether or not one knew a specific data structure, which is not an effective way of ascertaining a candidate's overall problem solving prowess.

Interview Questions
  • Solve a problem which, to solve efficiently, requires the narrowing down of the search space using a specific data structure.

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

The interviews were noticeably harder than other facebook / micosoft internship interviews. The recruiter was super helpful throughout the process and provided feedback after each interview (I had 3 + online assessments).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dropbox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dropbox in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied for a position online. Within a few days, a recruiter reached out to me and sent me a CodeSignal assessment. I completed the assessment and within a few days I received an email from the recruiter saying they want to speak with me about my background. After this call, they sent me to another recruiter who scheduled my onsite interview for me. The onsite was made up of 5 rounds: 2 coding, 1 architecture, 1 behavioral, 1 hiring manager The first coding round was extremely awkward. The interviewer essentially just posted a big blob of text in the chat and asked me to implement it. When I asked clarifying question, I got answers like "I don't know". The second coding round I had a much better interviewer. They were able to clearly communicate the problem and work with me on it. I was able to get code for the problem done, but there were optimizations I needed a hand with. The architecture round was pretty straightforward. The interviewer very clearly explained the problem and they were fun to work with. The behavioral round I was asked about a project I worked on along with lots of probing questions. The hiring manager round was a bit weird. They were hiring for a team that was a little different than what I applied for. Within a week I received the rejection email. Overall, it was a so so process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

Technical challenge - notepad builder with functions liks move, delete, etc Phone interview - basic js question relating to data structure and algorithms On site - gallery and system design for google calendar

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

No communication and no reply from recruiter after finishing all the 9 interviews - • recruiter round • hiring manager round • virtual onsite - 5 interviews • final round - meeting the department head and the team reporting to this role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

1 HM 1 Virtual onsite: virtual onsite includes 6 rounds 1)presentation 2) quant and reasoning 3) xfn 4) people 5) culture and motivation 6) sql The recruiter keeps telling me the interview feedback has been extremely positive, and everyone likes you. And she asked me to do one more round to close it up, and she said if everything goes well with the final interview, then they can move fast on their side, so I did the interview, and it went very well. And after that, she sent me an email to reject me said they went to other candidate? what??? This has happened to other people in this forum as well, so be careful, you can spend all the time/ effort and recruiter is just lying to you to keep you interviewing.

2 people found this interview helpful

Dropbox

Application

I interviewed at Dropbox

Interview

Round 1: Codesignal General Coding Assesment Round 2: Codesignal Object Oriented test Round 3: Recruiter screen Round 4: On site - code review, algorithm question, behavioral interviews 50 minutes each All the interviewers were friendly and helpful!

Interview Questions
  • Round one was taking the CodeSignal GCA, you advance if you get the first two questions I believe
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,146 Interviews