Ding Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Ding

2.8

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

The interview was a three part process; the first stage involved being interviewed by 3 separate people with different roles within the company. The second stage involved a brief and the third and final stage was getting with the CEO of Ding to see if you were a good fit within the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in (previous role chosen) where you overcame a difficult situation. Describe how this instance shaped you as a person.   Answer Question
    • What was your greatest achievement during your time at (previous role chosen).   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would respond to a situation where you have been asked to make changes to your work but you do not believe they are suitable changes to make.   Answer Question
    • What words would your current colleagues use to describe you.   Answer Question
    • What is the best team you have been apart of and why.   Answer Question
    • Is there anything you wish to highlight that has not been covered in the previous questions.   Answer Question

Customer Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2017.

Interview

Did phone interview with company who asked me questions about my last jobs. The next day I was called for an interview in the Dublin office with the manger who told me about job in detail and asked questions about my previous Customer and Fraud experience. I had a final meeting with the head of the company. I was called a few days later and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my previous work experience and about what I know of Ding.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ding in November 2016.

Interview

Be yourself , everyone is really friendly and there is a great atmosphere in the place, I didn't get the job as they found someone with more experience which is totally understandable, Well done to the team at Ding

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position through college, they called me shortly after to arrange for a 90 minute interview. The interview was split into three separate interviews. First interview was with a HR person talking about previous work experience with general interview questions. The next interview was with two guys from the QA team, they asked about past college projects, technology used, my role etc. After that I spoke with the QA team manager. This was mostly just conversation, casual and friendly, just to see if I was a good fit.

Overall positive interview, nice place with nice people.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work experience.   Answer Question
    • Describe one time working in a group that your contribution made people unhappy, what did you do to improve the situation?   Answer Question
    • After graduation what would be your dream job?   Answer Question
    • What interests you most about the QA position?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Ding? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tech guys asked about previous projects, explains technology used, my role and my contributions.   Answer Question
    • If you could return to one college project and start again, what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and after a few days the HR contacted me for a phone Interview.
    It went very smoothly.

After a few days I got an email, with the details of the first face to face interview.

I went to Ding and I met 3 sets of people, the Team Leader, the Manager and the HR person,
    they were all really nice.

The next day I got an email with the details of what would be the last interview, with Mark, the CEO.
    It was really a chat, I didn't feel like an interview.

I got an offer and accepted the job.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

I applied in 2013. Back then the Customer Care team was a disaster (and still is). People were (and are) constantly leaving so they really needed people.
    This is why they hired me even if I had little experience. They know this kind of job is for young people who need some experience and when they are ready will leave for a better job/company.

I was contacted by phone for an interview after applying online. I first had a chat with an HR rep (30 min) asking what I knew about the company, my past experience, etc. Right after I had a chat with the 2 hiring managers (other 30 min). Same questions: talk about your experience, why do you want to work for us, etc. No weird or tricky questions.
    NOTE: after the interview they ask you to translate a text from English to Spanish and Spanish to English, usually it is something taken from the website (about promotions, the company, etc.). They DO NOT mention that before, which I do not think is honest. If a person does not know a language you will be able to tell it in any case. If you know English and Spanish, nothing to worry about.
    After a couple of hours they called to confirm I was hired. I did not have a job, they asked me to start the following week, in a rush.

IMPORTANT. They tell me that now the process has changed a lot. Now you have 4 interviews on 2 different days. On the first day you will talk to an HR rep and the Customer Care supervisor (and you will probably have to translate the texts). On the second day you will talk with the Customer Care manager and the CEO.
    Considering the kind of job that you are going to do (you will be at the very bottom of the ladder) I think it is a huge waste of time. 4 interviews for a mediocre job in a mediocre company is way too much.

Interview Questions

• Why ezetop (the former name of ding)? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What other interests do you have and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service REp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online.
    After a few days the HR contacted me for arrange an phone interview with my supervisor.
    First interview over the phone with the supervisor.
    Second interview at the office with a set of 3 interviews.
    After a few days a contact to arrange an interview with the CEO.
    Final interview with the CEO

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ding in March 2013.

Interview

Very professional, kind and organized.
    Initially they communicate with me, once per week and after several stages they just mute so I thought I was been dismissed but at the end I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what do you know about our company?   1 Answer

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in May 2019.

Interview

Two 30 min sessions in succession.

First 30 minutes were great. I had a rapport with the guys I was interviewing with and I felt that they were getting a good feel for my experience and I was getting a good idea of how they work. During, I thought this definitely was the job for me.

Second 30 minutes were bizarre. Interviewer was a bit like a gestapo agent. Taking notes on everything I said and reading them back to me. It felt like he was deliberately trying to make me uneasy. Which is an interview technique, I guess, but the way he was reading into some of the throwaway things I said was unsettling...particularly because I think he knew I was just trying to be conversational. It’s also strange to have to answer the same questions again right after being interviewed by other people with the same questions.

I left thinking I definitely didn’t want to work for that guy but definitely did want to work with the other guys.

I never write these things, but this was a strange experience and I wanted to offer feedback.

Seems like a great company with otherwise good people though despite the weird interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience. Nothing difficult or too broad.   1 Answer

Online Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was slow. I was interviewed by 4 people.
    The experience was good, nice people and nice work environment.
    Negative point: they didn't got back to me with a answer after 1 month after being insisting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.