Cover image for Citizens

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Citizens Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 745 of over 745 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Citizens

Application

I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Vi o anúncio em uma página do instagram. Entrei em contato e fiz uma vídeo chamada para a entrevista. Foi rápida e objetiva. Fui perguntada a respeito da minha experiência na área, minha pretensão salarial e meus objetivos de carreira.

Interview Questions
  • Qual é a sua experiência profissional nessa área
    Answer Question

Citizens

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Never got to the interview. Hopefully things have changed with Citizens acquisition, but be weary. Franklin American received my resume through a recruiter, but pointed out things that weren't on my resume as reason to deny interview. It was so patently incorrect, I wrote a review stating the egregious comments from Franklin American, wrote a review of such here on Glassdoor, and was immediately threatened by the recruitment firm to remove the review or I would be "blackballed" from ever working again. That's quite hilarious. Then the recruitment firm said they would lose Franklin American Mortgage as a client if the review was removed from Glassdoor. Once again, quite hilarious. Or is it just sad? Either way, be careful with Franklin American Mortgage (apparently just named Franklin American because not even they know what they do).

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you have APL on your resume? 2. Yes you do and we don't like nor use APL.

Citizens

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens in Jan 2023

Interview

I applied online in late December, I was invited in January by an AI virtual assistant (impressive) to a phone interview with a talent acquisition manager. The talent acquisition manager was professional, and we had a great conversation. She said she was going to recommend me to the hiring manager. About 1 & 1/2 weeks later, she called to let me know they were moving forward with 2 other candidates (an internal candidate and a referral, both of which receive priority). She said they had received more than 400 applications for the position, and she was very encouraging about the strength of my application. I appreciated that she called to inform me, and I respect Citizens because of the excellent experience with this application and interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citizens

Application

I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

You meet with two people.. there is only one interview and the turnover is high so they are looking to hire rather quickly so you should hear back. However HR is terrible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citizens

Application

I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

A detailed conversation consisting of s thorough structure and continued conversation of professionalism and courtesy. The interviewer asked some tough questions on where i was in the past, in the futre and in the present--

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens (New York, NY)

Interview

It wasn’t stressful. Basic questions. eg. what kind of quantitative skills do you have? Why do you think you are a good fit? etc Just trying to reach the word count so I can look into other positions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citizens

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Great with answering my questions. Positive experience with interviewer who was very positive about working at Citizens, even after a long time. Represented Citizens in a good light with his testimony and assistance.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a situation with an irate customer? How did you overcome working with someone who was not positive?

Citizens

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Good process Quick and trouble free 2 rounds with team & hiring manager HR round Immediately responds on selection Available to talk and respond on emails Overall compensation was low Avg benefits and pto

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citizens

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Very simple. Heard back within a week. Applied online had one call then followed up with a formal interview with about 4 other people. Met the team I would work for and made a connection. Highly recommend applying to Citizens.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens (Providence, RI) in Nov 2022

Interview

Was very smooth everyone was nice%. The building very nice and you get interviewed by 4 people with all different positions. Everyone is very nice to you. You can see how they are a great company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 745 Interviews