Certus Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Certus Recruitment Group

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

group interview 30+ people including panel

1. stand up say something about yourself and an accomplishment, followed by a funny story.
    invent one if need be, confidence is the most important part

2. group task selling a suit to a CEO, everyone involved. Make sure the task is organised and involve everyone but again get involved

3. 1 minute 30 secs elevator pitch to sell yourself. Very stressful if not prepared mention Money motivated, hard-working, persuasive, leader, team player, confident etc...

Interview Questions

• 1 minute 30 secs elevator pitch to sell yourself   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty typical assessment day. Prior to that, I've got contacted by one of their recruiters for a chat and she invited me to come to the assessment centre few days after. The recruiter was absolutely lovely and made me feel a bit more at ease at attending the assessment day. On the day, there were around 30 of us (before going into the room, they took pictures of us, which I though was a bit strange, but then again - this was my first assessment day!) and we started off with a brief introduction and in 'interesting fact' about yourself. as well as a 30 second 'elevator pitch'. Then got divided into two groups for an exercise and afterwards those who were successful, got initial interviews with various companies who were observing us throughout the day. Few days after I got an offer at one of the companies that were not there and been working there ever since.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call back shortly after applying and was invited to a group assessment day, then was accepted to further interview for 2 companies for different roles. I ended up accepting a job offer from one of those 2 companies. Throughout the process, Certus was great about keeping me in the loop about things, gave me good advice, and I felt like they genuinely wanted me to succeed.

The group assessment started with an introduction, a little pitch about why you'd wanna do a sales job, then everyone was split into groups to complete tasks relating to a sales scenario. After the tasks, successful people were invited to further interviews.

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

First i had a telephone call with a resourcer I then went on to have a one on one interview with the hiring manager of the graduate team and also the HR Manager and then finally the CEO of the company. The overall experience of this interview was positive, everyone made me feel very welcome and comfortable throughout the Interview process.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

If you are a graduate, I wouldn't recommend going to the assessment days at Certus Recruitment. They lie, and tell you it will be full of graduates, but they include second jobbers or people with 1-2 years experience in recruitment. Therefore, as a graduate, you are already at a disadvantage, even if you have sales experience. I attended multiple interviews with reputable recruitment companies, and feedback was great from all of them. In total to summarise certus recruitment for graduates, don't waste your time. Unless you have good experience, you will waste 3-4 hours of your time. This happened to me and about 12 other graduates, as there was 23-25 people in the assessment day and probably only 2 graduates got through to the final stage, while the rest were second jobbers/people with good experience in sales/recruitment.

Interview Questions

Certus Recruitment Group Response

10 Nov 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are surprised and sorry that this was your experience. Only fresh and recent graduates who may have a short period of work experience, are invited to the day to... More

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group in August 2017.

Interview

Dishonest group. Don't apply unless you have sales experience and a bubbly personality.

Best advice if you do give Certus a chance to go to the assessment day just be confident and energetic. Ensure your elevators pitch is definetly 30 secs and talks about u being hard working and examples of ur achievements telling them what you can bring to Certus. Tell them u are hungry for the job. Ensure you are articulate and dress professional not saucy. Listen and speak alot in the group more than most people if you can else you will get drowned out.
    If u fail, get into call centre jobs through agency work as that will give u experience. Maybe do door to door sales or get retail sales or a car dealership intern/experience for 6 months. You can really talk about your achievements if you do these sort of jobs. Switching from nanny or struggling actress with a degree won't get you in to recruitment so easily it will take maybe 50 failed interviews and by then u run out of companies. If u interview for 10 and get no where then stop and do call centre work for 6 months or a year then 're apply for recruitment with other organisations u didn't attempt the first set of 10 organisations.

Interview Questions

• group tasks 2 of them sell ties sell suits and magnum insurance CEO to sell products to him   Answer Question
    • elevator pitch   1 Answer

Certus Recruitment Group Response

14 Sep 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback, however this is not the platform to provide your experience of our graduate assessment days which are aimed at candidate selection/interviewing for our clients.

The... More

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Ask why you should be hired: you have 30 seconds exact and lil preparation time - tell everyone in the room why you should be hired. We had a group exercise before but we are judged for the individual part only.

Assessment Day Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very very sales based but easy as long as you're willing to speak up and show initiative you'll be fine. will be about 20 of you. however only jobs offered to me involved cold calling/telemarketing.

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was first a 1 to 1 interview with two of the managers in two different teams within Certus. The next process I met with the CEO and other manager of Certus.

Resorcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went for one interview which lasted about 1 hour.

In this interview i spoke to a consultant and then spoke to the operational director.

Then my manager to be came in and discussed the role that i would be doing in the workplace.

Then the CEO came in and we had an interview as well and we spoke about the company as a whole.

Then after all of this I got told they would like to offer me a job and i have never looked back.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Interview was great and taught me a lot.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.