ByrneLooby Interview Questions

Updated 4 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ByrneLooby

ByrneLooby

Application

I interviewed at ByrneLooby

Interview

Two interviews, first for general experience enquiry. Second for technical ability test and competency analysis. Very friendly people. This made the whole process more comfortable albeit still a tad stressful.

Interview Questions
  • What parameter is used to determine the frictional resistance of an uncased pile in any soil?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ByrneLooby (Manchester, England) in May 2021

Interview

Relatively smooth process, but referencing through a platform called Xref could have been more user friendly. On balance, the interview including its organisation and communication was done very professionally and free of stress.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions Soft skills as well as technical, commercial, and managerial questions

ByrneLooby

Application

I interviewed at ByrneLooby

Interview

The interview was conducted by associate director and director. Some technical questions and questions about personal interest and progression. Overall good experience. They made an offer that I then accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What part of geotechnical engineering do you like the most?

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ByrneLooby (Guildford, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

First chat with HR regarding your experience and the position. Then face to face interview with Associate Director going through previous experience with a few technical questions at the end. Relaxed conversation and got the offer after 2 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ByrneLooby (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

1 interview, didn't go for second interview - didn't like the CEO. Standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary. CEO quite confrontational at stages, like he was trying to rattle me to see how I would react.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed