British Institutes Interview Questions

Updated 22 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at British Institutes

British Institutes

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at British Institutes

Interview

Colloquio in sede con titolari della scuola, cordialità e professionalità. Non si è parlato di rimborso spese, forma contrattuale e retribuzione. Comunicazione pre e post colloquio tramite email, tempi di risposta molto veloci. Durante il colloquio vengono affrontate tematiche quali percorso universitario, esperienze lavorative pregresse, obbiettivi futuri senza domande illecite (domande personali che non hanno nulla a che vedere con la posizione di lavoro offerta)

Interview Questions
  • esperienza accademica e obbiettivi futuri
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Institutes (Manchester, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Skype Interview. It went very well, not too formal but still very professional. After several skype interviews with overseas countries this was the first one where I felt the interviewer seemed genuine and to be completely honest in answering any questions I had. Thankfully my intuition was correct as there were no nasty surprises waiting for me when I arrived. Clear description of the job role and any extra responsibilities that may be asked of you. I was also provided the opportunity to speak to a current teacher about the job and the location for a further insight into the company which also went very well. It was reassuring to hear from another teacher who had moved there from England, and one who had stayed there for several years. Excellent post-interview follow up and help to get settled into the country, including assistance in finding a place to live for the duration of the contract which has not disappointed.

Interview Questions
  • How would you structure a lesson for young learners, all with the same L1?

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Institutes (Cape Town) in May 2017

Interview

Had two Skype interviews as I resided in Cape Town, South Africa, at the time of the interviews. My first interview was with the Director of Studies and then with the Principal of the school

Interview Questions
  • Why did I choose to become a teacher, having worked in an administration job for the past 14 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I interviewed at British Institutes (Rome) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interview with dos. Some personal questions. Questions about teaching methods and experience. Talked about teaching adults and children. Not speaking in Italian. Classroom behaviour

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Valmontone

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Institutes (Valmontone) in Mar 2015

Interview

During the interview I was asked about my experience in teaching, though the questions were not many since I had quite a lot of experience, the school was just opening, and I had a CELTA qualification, which is almost a guarantee to land a Job in a language school. The interview was going well until suddenly I was asked to spontaneously teach the interviewer "something". It wasn't easy to suddenly come up with something but thankfully my experience got me through the 'test' quite well. I think it's quite a good thing to do for this kind of job as it can show flexibility, which is widely needed in this field.

Interview Questions
  • Where have you taught? Which course books have you used? What ages have you taught? Can you teach me something now?
RSS Feed</>Embed