Cover image for Boston Scientific

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated 5 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 739 of over 737 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2022

Interview

I had a 30 minute conversation with a recruiter and then had an interview with 4 people the following week. They were set up as 4 30 minute interviews with each individual. Everyone was welcoming and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had to deal with a disagreement with a coworker, how did you deal with it .
    Answer Question
  • Mostly walked through my resume and experience with a few behavioral questions.

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

The interview takes place around 30 minutes with competency and behavioral questions. Behavioural questions must be answered in STAR BASED APPROACH. Overall, the interview went smooth and fast. Two employers had conducted the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had conflict with your team member?

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Comunicación fluida; sin embargo, solo reciben CVs por medio del sitio web de la empresa En las pasantías los salarios son similares a los de otras empresas del sector médico como Abbott, Philips, Viant...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

The interview was very pleasant and I interviewed with knowledgeable employees that shared honest feedback and experiences working in the company. I had a good impression once the interviews were finished and walked away very happy with the discussion. They asked about my skills and how they would apply to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

It started out with the Recruiter. Then there were three to four panel interviews. Then with the Director of division. The entire process took about a month or so. Until offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Several questions about a candidate's ability to influence key decision makers. What makes you successful? How have you grow your business? Why do customers want to work with you? Tell me of a time when you overcame a strong objection..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Great company with excellent culture and values. They care about the employees and make a huge and positive impact to this world. I would highly recommend applying for a job in this company as there is also a long path to grow internally

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Standard interview process. Went in person. Easy questions, did kinda bad but then surprisingly they gave me an offer anyways. Seemed generally chill but I ended up taking another opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

First round was a call with a recruiter Second round included a panel of interviews with a ranger of levels (peer, group managers, director) The questions included situational questions and experiential questions, and they were appropriate for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Manager, then department heads following at a later date. One at a time in person or remotely. No panel interview. 30 minutes each and a tour of the facility was conducted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alajuela

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Alajuela) in Dec 2022

Interview

El proceso fue sencillo, me contactaron por correo para coordinar la entrevista y al otro día me llamaron para realizar el checkeo médico. La entrevista fue principalmente en español con algunas preguntas en inglés sencillas.

Interview Questions
  • Qué sabe usted de Boston Scientific? Cuáles son sus fortalezas y debilidades?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 739 Interviews

Boston Scientific Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Boston Scientific as 76.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Lab Technician and Senior Manufacturing Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technical Support and Product builder roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Boston Scientific takes an average of 22.55 days when considering 72 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 180 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Boston Scientific according to 72 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 21.74%