Cover image for Benefitfirst

Benefitfirst

Add an Interview

Benefitfirst Interview Questions

Updated 4 Dec 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Applied online33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benefitfirst

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Benefitfirst in Apr 2018

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Asked some technical questions, no whiteboarding. Mostly a way to get a feel for your personality. You also interview with the HR rep to get a feel if the company is a fit for you.

Interview Questions
  • What scenarios would you use .NET vs NodeJS
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Benefitfirst (Columbia, SC) in Mar 2016

Interview

Brief set of questions and overview of company. Will last 30 minutes to an hour. HR will go over benefits and time off as well as the annual bonus. HR will also go over security procedures etc.

Interview Questions
  • List three values that are important to you in an order of most important to least

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benefitfirst (Columbia, SC) in Mar 2014

Interview

Hired same day, it was very casual while still being professional. I didn't feel like I was being "grilled" which is a major positive. Only thing that bothered me was timeliness of interview panel, made me nervous / feel less important at first but I am nit picky about being on time.

Interview Questions
  • Name the top three things outside of work that are important to you...