Bell Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,387 of over 1.4K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell

Interview

Video Interview that had multiple questions which were timed. Made you think/apply previous experience to your answers. It was straightforward and the overall process was simple to understand. Follow up emails were sent couple weeks after the initial interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I interviewed at Bell

Interview

Two interviews, first one was an online submission without anyone else on the other side and the second one was a case interview with basic behavioral and situational questions given both times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I interviewed at Bell

Interview

Digital interview within 72 hours, and answer 5 questions using online interview tool. Basic behavioral questions like introduce yourself, why want to work for the company, demonstrate your skills, the most significant accomplishment

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why want to work for Bell? What single project would consider the most significant career accomplishment?
2 people found this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I interviewed at Bell

Interview

There was a quick and relax virtual conversation and a coding test. The test was to create a web app using spring boot, with around a week to do it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell

Interview

One-way online video interview after submitting the online application. There were 5 questions. For each question, you have 30 seconds to prepare, 2 minutes to record, and only one chance to do each question.

Interview Questions
  • 1)Please tell us about yourself (education, previous work experience, extracurricular). 2) why you want to launch career at Bell? Which position you are most interested in & why 3) What single project or task would you consider your most significant accomplishment to date? Walk me through the plan, how you managed it, how you measured success, and what the biggest mistakes you made were. 4) Give me an example of a time when you solved a difficult problem where you had to think critically or use analytics. 5) A project when you don’t have the skills/ information required. What did you do?
3 people found this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I interviewed at Bell

Interview

I had a digital interview, in which I was required to answer each question by recording it. You were given 30 secs to read the question and 2 mins to record it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I interviewed at Bell

Interview

5 interviews, including video screening, phone interview, case study, behavioural interview, and IQ test. They are interested in your personality and how you think, if you are able to do this then you will find success in this role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell

Interview

There are 5 background questions, most of them are about previous technical experience. These are video questions, and they are recorded and submitted. There is only one chance to answer, and no re-recording allowed, just as an in-person interview. There is a practice question to get familiar with the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell

Application

I interviewed at Bell

Interview

digital interview, asked 5 questions and given 2 mins to answer each question. they give preparation time of 30 seconds to think before you answer any question. the questions might include your introduction previous experience and others

Interview Questions
  • Q: Please introduce yourself, your past experiences and your current education

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

Single Interview with multiple interviewer. Director of IT, Lead Project Manager and Director of IT Operations. It was in the city that they were hiring so I had to travel to the interview. Business and Technical Questions

Interview Questions
  • What is your IT Experience What size of companies did you work at in the past What IT skillsets to you possess
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,387 Interviews