Allied Irish Banks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Allied Irish Banks Interview Questions

Interviews at Allied Irish Banks

2.5

Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview

Competency based interview. Assessed on star system. Interviewers were friendly and encouraged answers. Interview too place in company offices. Interview took place over 1 hour and had 2 people interview

Interview Questions

• A time you demonstrate good teamwork   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2020.

Interview

There was an online assessment and this was followed by a 2:1 interview . After the interview they contacted us within a few days. The entire process took around 1 and a half months to complete.

Graduate Investment Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview

Recruiting decisions based solely on gender quota's. Candidates with more than enough experience are overlooked in favour of less qualified candidates that suit the gender quota's in place. Very long response time between interviews and application.

Data Analytics Interview

Interview

Phone interview to start. Next stage invited to offices for an on-site interview with 3-4 members of the division. Competency questions as well as technical questions. Interview lasted about 30-40mins. Received outcome of interview within next days.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience using statistical software packages   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

I was approached about the job though a recruitment agency, they helped me prepare. The interview was with two people, very relaxed, very nice interviewers. It was very positive and I had word back within two days.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you trained your team in on a new system/subject.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time you had a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with followed by a more formal process. Ask questions based off of stuff put on CV, past work experience etc. Asked about college experiences and knowledge on SQL.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2019.

Interview

Recruitment is done through Hays recruitment. Simple typing speed tests and a couple of interview questions. Recruiter was very pleasant and it was a friendly environment. The whole process only took about half an hour. Got a call within two hours with an offer.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever contributed to a change of procedure?   Answer Question

Finance Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2018.

Interview

1: Applied online
    2: After a week or two, received an invite to do online testing, which consisted of some logical/pattern recognition, numeracy and literacy tests.
    3: One week after the test I got a phone call asking to confirm a date for an interview
    4: Interview was competency based, with 2 interviewers. Talked through CV, answered questions on their competencies (There are 5 main competencies which they email to you in advance on which they are looking for.)
    5: Two days after interview I got a phone call for the offer.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you foresee for AIB in 2019?
      What is a decision you regret making?
      What experience do you have with SQL?
      Give an example of a time you have worked in a team. How would you deal with someone who's not doing their part within the team?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied in May, offer in October. Offer was £20k less than I asked for even though HR had called prior to a first interview to confirm my expectations. Offered the job but would have meant a pay cut so turned it down. They essentially wasted my time as they were never in a position to even match my current salary let alone meet expectations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2018.

Interview

Very brief interview, got thhe offer throught a recruitment agency. Simple questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The person who interviewed me was nice and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.