Allied Irish Banks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Allied Irish Banks

2.5

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruitment website and was brought in for interview based on competency questions​. Then an online data entry and typing competency session, then interview with AIB hiring manager 2 days later on site in bankcentre.

Interview Questions

• Give example where you had to communicate idea effectively.   1 Answer

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was brief and to the point. Competency based panel interview. I was shown the area that I would be working in on the day. The interviewers expressions indicated how the interview was progressing. I received the job offer 6 days after the interview.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview

After a short phone call I was asked to Ballsbridge for an interview. Good interview experience overall, interviews were very friendly, but it took quite long to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview was a standard panel interview with two employees and questions were largerly based around skills and competencies. the interview lasted a half hour and feedback was delievered quickly.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you deal with that situation?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2017.

Interview

I was working in the company for 2 years as contractor and decided to apply for a permament position in my team through an external website. The interview I had I sat on a table facing 3 people, one of these people was my manager and I already knew the other two. Even knew the interviewers, It was very scary, i felt a lot of pressure. The question were most competency based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have to use your communication skills to persuade someone.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied in May, offer in October. Offer was £20k less than I asked for even though HR had called prior to a first interview to confirm my expectations. Offered the job but would have meant a pay cut so turned it down. They essentially wasted my time as they were never in a position to even match my current salary let alone meet expectations.

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (London, England (UK)) in May 2007.

Interview

Drawing on examples for the world, they suggests practical solutions and useful guidelines for multinational companies looking to build robust and sustainable pension plans for the future.
    The crisis has simultaneously exposed weaknesses in both types of plan. Although companies with DB plans have clearly experienced the most immediate consequences of the crisis, companies with DC plans may also be facing a problem that is far greater than they realise

Bank Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Cork) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone, online assessment and personal interview with 3 managers. It was a lot of different sections and took a nice while but the same is not for all as when there is a business need they fill spots quicker. You may need to do further interviews for other positions in the business

Bank Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballsbridge

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Ballsbridge).

Interview

1- PHONE CALL - HR called asking about previous experience, education and APA certificates.
    2 - Aptitude test - Around 100 people (or more) attended to the aptitude test in the Bank Center Ballsbridge. Very organized, amazing staff and friendly staff.
    3 - Interview - 2 Managers (I discover that one of them was my actual bank manager later when I started), asked simple questions basically the same as in the phone but they asked about my voluntary work as well. Few questions about AIB products, if you have an account would be easy to answer. You can also check the website. We spoke more about my voluntary work, I was truly surprised. Loved the energy in the interview room. Makes you fell that you want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your voluntary work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer and acceptance. Negotiated the Branch to have easy access.

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Interviewed by HR and two finance manager. It was a competency based interview where they asked examples of teamwork, communication and technical. They wanted to get to know my personality and whether i would fit into their culture.

Interview Questions

• Competency based interview.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.