Allied Irish Banks Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Recruitment Agency6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Allied Irish Banks

Application

I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks

Interview

It was an onsite interview. I was provided background information about the role and then asked behavioral questions. They also asked specific questions regarding the CV and experience including technical ones.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you convinced others to proceed with your plan
    Answer Question

Allied Irish Banks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks

Interview

Great interview process with quick and consistent communication from the resourcing team. Interviewers gave a fantastic overview of both the company and the role, I was really impressed despite being ultimately unsuccessful for the position

Interview Questions
  • Asked about communicating to senior management and communicating difficult issues

Allied Irish Banks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks

Interview

Interviewed for a marketing position. Both the interviewers and recruiting team were great to deal with, really insightful about what the role would involve and what it’s like working for AIB. I didn’t get the job but had a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allied Irish Banks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks in Feb 2022

Interview

It was the final round for AIB grad role position. The interview went smoothly lasting over 50 mins. Both the interviewer were amazing and very understanding. If you have prepared well and have confidence in what you speak, it’s a piece of cake. I hope I get an offer soon, have been told to wait for 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths, Weaknesses, Situation based questions, Teamwork questions and few basic questions that would showcase your skills in teamwork, collaboration and character.

Allied Irish Banks

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview lasted around 45 minutes, starting with the manager talking a bit about the position and the team and asking questions about yourself. This was followed by questions based on the skills competencies previously provided. I genuinely believe that as it is a junior position they were more interested in whether you would add to the team than your experience.

Interview Questions
  • Competencies based questions for skills that were informed before the interview.

Allied Irish Banks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks in Feb 2022

Interview

Had only 2 rounds of interviews. 1. Aptitude 2. Interview (1 hour) - Mostly behavioral, scenario, previous experiences, why do u want to join bank etc. Interviewers were friendly and mostly sees your confidence of answering along with whatever written in resume.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in banking sector. What is Risk and explain about it. Basic of IFRS9 framework.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Cork) in Dec 2021

Interview

HR department are open and transparent. The hiring manager was relaxed and friendly which put me at ease to be open and engaging. I felt very much at ease throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you had to deal with conflicting priorities

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Applied online. Got the interview call after a month. There was a Phone interview followed by video interview. The question was mostly focused on my previous work experience and how I handled my project issues.

Interview Questions
  • How did you solve a issue occurred because of miscommunication between team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Good rounds of interview with non techincal stuff and lot of rounds without any furthrr intimations and cancelledt the offer with less package offered. SO its a nice experience of taking interview with company,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very straight forward interview. The interviewers were extremely pleasant and I felt like they really just wanted to get a feel for my personality and what I am like as a person. At no point did I feel like they were trying to catch me out.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you received excellent customer service, what was it like?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews

Allied Irish Banks Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Allied Irish Banks as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.44 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Bank Official and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Allied Irish Banks takes an average of 28 days when considering 68 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Assistant Property Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Bank Official roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Allied Irish Banks according to 68 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 22.88%