Allied Irish Banks Reviews
62% would recommend to a friend
(895 total reviews)
69% approve of CEO
Found 895 of over 2K reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salaries and lack of progress" (in 88 reviews)
- "Low pay compared to sector rivals" (in 75 reviews)
- "The management are poor for such a big organistion" (in 69 reviews)
- "There is no career progression and many people are stuck on Teller for years." (in 43 reviews)
- "no bonus and lack of opp to progress" (in 40 reviews)
- 3.013 Nov 2023Credit Quality AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBallsbridge
25 days annual leave & generous pension contribution. Maternity leave cover.
Lack of promotions, lack of bonuses, depending on the team you end up on it can be inflexible and stale. No Health Insurance covered or other employee benefits that some of the other industries would offer.
- 3.02 Nov 2023Customer Service AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
A place with friendly colleagues and good team dynamics. It's a good place to get entry-level admin roles.
The use of a recruitment agency to fill new roles creates a divide among team members amongst those who are in a contract position via the recruiters and those who are on a permanent contract with the company
- 5.015 Nov 2023Proposition ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDublin, Dublin
Great work life balance, great benefits, fab pension
Can take while to launch propositions due to governance process/ structure
- 5.09 Nov 2023Compliance ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Colleagues, culture, company vision. The one company I've worked for that was people centred, not just token gestures to employee wellbeing.
The technology can be a bit outdated.
Allied Irish Banks Reviews FAQs
Allied Irish Banks has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,639 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Allied Irish Banks to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
62% of Allied Irish Banks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Allied Irish Banks 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.