Abtran Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Abtran

2.0

Front Office Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork).

Interview

casual phone interview at the beginning- then a more formal interview in the main office. they ask for experience. working with customers and general interview questions such as phone manner, working with a team, working with the general public. important to learn how the company works and about its history

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and the history of the company?   1 Answer

4 Nov 2019

Thank you for this review, we appreciate all feedback as it helps us to recognise areas where improvements can be made.

Best of luck in your career and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or queries.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Rome (Italy)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview on the phone after a few days. I was invited to go for a scenario interview, which lasted 2 hours and was mainly practicing so. The whole process lasted 2 days. I didn't get a nice feeling about the place mostly, bit old and quite crowded, but people working there seemed to feel part of a family.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to meet a deadline.
      Tell me about a time you dimonstrated good communication skills.   Answer Question

30 Oct 2019

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran.

Interview

It was a easy process. They asked questions about yourself, past experience, how to handle customers, time management, how do u handle difficult customers, career interest, where do u look forward in 10years

Interview Questions

Abtran Response

17 Oct 2019

Thank you for this review.

Welcome to the team and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or queries.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahon

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Mahon) in August 2019.

Interview

Not too overwhelming. Requires some group work originally. Simulating a call centre. They try and sell the job to you by pointing out all the "fun" things they have there but considering the job specs it seemed condescending. The one on one questions were fine.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork).

Interview

they would hire a dog if he could answer the phone. ive seen people with little to no english hired for accounts on the irish market. Its just get the numbers in so they can start charging for you. example they charge about 26euro an hour for agent s on some account but only pay you 10euro

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abtran (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Group interview where you work in teams of 2 or more on a problem. The solution may be wrong, or may be right. Even when you mark something incorrectly, they just laugh and tell you it is fine.

Interview Questions

• You are going to space, what do you here is the list of what you packed. Please rate them in order.   Answer Question

25 Feb 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we will ensure your comments are shared with our recruitment team. We recently changed from a third party recruitment agency to an in-house Talent Acquisition team and have worked at changing up the recruitment process to ensure it is a more engaging and positive experience for all our new recruits. So far the feedback to date has been very positive. Thanks again for your review.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackrock, Co. Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Blackrock, Co. Cork) in January 2019.

Interview

They will hire anyone they expect most of the staff to quit. You will get a call for a interviews and they will have you in training in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a criminal record   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted by an agency for a quick chat.
    Had a good score, he offered me an interview at the site then.
    Went few days later, was relaxed, didn't feel pressured or anything..

Interview Questions

• what do you know about abtran?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran.

Interview

Applied online and received phone call to arrange interview. I was seated before a manager and a person from HR/recruitment. The interview lasted approximately 40 minutes.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abtran (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy interview with friendly staff, lasted for about 25 minutes it was however very boring as it seemed they just went through my CV there was no interest

Interview Questions

Abtran Response

14 Jan 2019

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.