Abtran Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Abtran

2.0

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork).

Interview

they would hire a dog if he could answer the phone. ive seen people with little to no english hired for accounts on the irish market. Its just get the numbers in so they can start charging for you. example they charge about 26euro an hour for agent s on some account but only pay you 10euro

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was quite easy. Interviewed by 1 team leader and 1 Morgan McKinley recruiter. Took about half an hour. Competency based questions. Got job offer straight after. Started work week after interview.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran.

Interview

Got a call from a lacreme recruiter asked a few questions about previous experience. Then offered a interview the next day. Had to complete some online exercises and email your references. On the day i was asked to fill in a questionnaire, then went in for the interview. the interview was very example based. but relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you dealt with an angry or upset customer   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to multi-task   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork).

Interview

Spoke with recruitment on call. Came in to meet recruitment and a manager from the account I was applying for. Very standard interview questions. Friendly and answered all my questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick as it was an entry-level position, but the information on the position was invalid. There were a number of 50 new recruits hired and we were all given the wrong information on hours of work and days. We were told Mon - Fri no later than 6pm, later found out it was different shifts each day and Saturday and Sunday work included which resulted in some staff having to resign because of second jobs / children to care for.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with an unsatisfied customer who made a complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a call, and they asier me some questions. They invited for an assesment next day, where we dia some activities. They offered me the position a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, and about your experience with costumers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork) in August 2013.

Interview

Usual stuff, they really don't care who they hire they just need a monkey who can type and speak on the phone without cursing. I never even sent my CV to them so I do not understand how they got and contacted me.

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork) in June 2013.

Interview

Meet with TL and recruiter, very straight forward interview not looking to catch people out. It is usually phone screen then an on site interview which lasts in the region of about 30 min. The process was pretty smooth and professional and they did make their decision very quickly so there was not too much waiting around.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abtran (Cork) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with one female interviewer. I was only 17 at the time. She asked me about my experience, skills and Aviva health- the client. Also computer exam- typing speed and accuracy very easy. Rang me back within the day to confirm a reference and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the client Aviva health Ireland? What skills do you feel you have relevant to this position? What experience can you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curraheen, Co. Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abtran (Curraheen, Co. Cork).

Interview

Sent an email to HR after seeing a Facebook ad, received a phone call later that afternoon from one of the staff and then a one on one interview, with a team leader sitting in on it. It happened over two days. I thought it was a fine interview and they appeared to last approximately 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.