ADP OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for OUTSIDE SALES

ADP OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone call
Interview with Vp asking behavioral questions
Ride along with a member of the team to see a day in the life
And then the final interview with the vp again

Interview Questions

ADP Response

11 May 2020

Thank you for the review of your interview with ADP. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and welcome you to the team. #WorkHappy

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Poughkeepsie, NY (US)).

Interview

Was called in for two in-person interviews and a day of shadowing (all of which I was asked to attend with only one day of notice to request time-off) and had a phone interview. I was told I’d hear back the week after the final interview only to never hear from the manager again and have multiple call attempts ignored. Extremely unprofessional, don’t waste your time here unless you really want to get into sales.

Interview Questions

• What Television or Movie character do you see yourself as?   1 Answer

30 Sep 2019

Thank you for sharing these insights into your interview. We are sorry to hear that your experience was negative and apologize as we aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process for candidates. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Interviewer made me wait 20 minutes past the scheduled start time. Began the interview saying there were no open territories. Interrupted the interview to get coffee. Very unprofessional atmosphere

Interview Questions

• one good and 1 bad thing your previous employer would say about you   2 Answers

31 Jul 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for the negative experience, but thank you for sharing. We will use to improve our interviewing processes.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Culver City, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I interview at the Culver City location. After reading all the pessimistic experiences and reviews on this site, I expected the worst of my interviewer. After the interview, I can say it has been the most comfortable and authentic interview I have been in. Not only did the interviewer who was the vice president of sales got to know about my professional experience, I also got to know his personal and professional background which is rare in an interview due to their position. I encourage interviewees to avoid negativity and focus on their personal experience rather than reading about other peoples' experiences. I made it through the next process and I will be shadowing a sales rep as part of the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why ADP?
      Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

31 May 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the positive review of your interview experience and good luck on your shadowing day.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Had a great initial phone call and discussed position and qualifications and my experiences and background. Was told to be on the lookout for the next steps in the process and then never heard back.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

17 Apr 2017 – Project Specialist

This is disheartening that you we're not followed up with. If you wish to provide some more information around the situation, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Rockville, MD (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by a recruiter by phone who immediately administered a mini interview with basic personality questions. The recruiter liked me so helped me to schedule a FaceTime interview with a VP who was hard to get in touch with. Eventually I FaceTimed with the VP, it was a basic interview (name a time of success, failure, adversity, when you were a good friend, etc.) The VP seemed uninterested and rushed, I definitely didn't think I was going to hear back, but two weeks later HR requested I come in for the final in-person two day ride along & roll play. The ride along was awesome because I just shadowed all day, but the roll play day was very intimidating; I sat before 5 VPs and they all rattled off questions and follow up questions on every answer. Role play was good, I prepped and performed, and then the VP gave me a few tips to improve and wanted me to do it again with his advice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were a good friend, in an unexpected way.   2 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my Universities job board and received an email from a manager soon after. Got through the phone interview and was not contacted afterwards. The interview person was asking me questions and I could tell there was a lot of distracting noises happening on her end. Im guessing she just wanted to get through fast and be done.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a standard phone interview that went extremely well. Came in for an interview with two Sales Managers, I confidently answered their questions. They had me come in again to shadow with one of their current "top sales people", which was fine except it was basically half the day of me cold-calling into gas stations, etc. selling them payroll to see if I could "do the job". I got the offer and started at the company, but left as soon as I accepted a higher offer.

Interview Questions

• Probably where I wanted to be in 5 years.   2 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone for 45mins by a recruiter. The interview was nothing out of the ordinary. I was then extended an interview in person with the VP of Sales in Austin. The interview went pretty smoothly too. We talked about my experience and what my career goals were. ADP is looking for hard-playing sales people, and I made the mistake of talking about how I am more interested in sales management (long-term), even though I had previous sales/business development experience. I think this nailed the coffin for me. I don't think anything else went bad so my guess is that they didn't extend the offer because they probably thought I wasn't going to consider working there after my internship.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through linkedin and got a call from a recruiter about a week later, prior to the phone interview you need to do a quick online interview, Pretty basic questions (Why ADP, Why sales, Time you had to negotiate, etc. Then went in for an in-person interview with the VP of sales in my area. Thought the interview went really well and he asked me to reach out to him in a weeks time but after I tried calling twice I never got through and havent heard back from them since. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had do negotiate? If so, how did that work out?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.