- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Wexford
- - Wicklow
- - Dublin Area
- - Wicklow
- - Dublin, Dublin
- - Dublin
- - Munster
- - Cork Area
- - Cork
Found 12 of over 12 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★20 Sep 2022 - Marketing Executive in WexfordRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company has been the best company you could work for. I was given the opportunity to work alongside their team as a newly qualified marketing executive. They’re so down to earth, supportive and friendly. Nothing is too big of a problem for them, I couldn’t recommend them any higher. There is so many benefits to working for this company.
If it hadn’t have been for my own personal issues, I would still be there, absolutely no cons.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★17 Nov 2022 - DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff benefits such as stress management events, work from home and social events. Great team that are fun to work with in Ireland and Spain.
No cons as of yet.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★2 Sep 2020 - Graphic Designer in WexfordRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent employee benefits Motivating Managers Great atmosphere
I don’t have any cons
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★2 Sep 2020 - Franchisee in CorkRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Incredible support, dynamic agile growth. Investment in its people, its brand and its product development are unsurpassed. World leading development team. Positive company culture. High levels of two-way communication. You are listened to.
There are no 'Cons' Dulann are just the best in the business. If Carlsberg did digital transformation companies..Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★11 Feb 2020 - Account Director in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People who are about People
For me too few to mentionContinue reading
- Former Intern★★★★★6 Sep 2017 - Marketing InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Worked as an intern for 7 months, great place to work. Very welcoming and open to teaching. Gained a lot of experience with Dulann.
No complaints, working with dulann was a positive experience!Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★31 Jul 2016 - Training Business Partner in WicklowRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
dulann have opened many door for my company as one of their trusted training partners. They are constantly striving to grow their innovative elearning offering.
None, this is the best in breed for elearning in the marketplace right now!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★21 Jul 2016 - Key Account Manager in WexfordRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work for where everyone works together as a team and your opinions are valued and respected. Extensive mentoring and opportunities to grow and develop your career within the company. Exciting, innovative company to be part of.
Very hard to find fault within this company.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★19 Jul 2016 - Digital Marketing Executive in WexfordRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
While working at dulann you gain valuable experience in the business environment. The staff at dulann are mentors more work colleagues. The atmosphere is friendly and everyone works well as a team to achieve the company goals. There is also a fun social element and the nights out are brilliant fun.
Not really any cons, i have worked at a number of jobs and this is by far the job in which i have grown most.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★18 Jul 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Every day brings a new challenge. Staff come first. Great culture. You can bike to work or catch public transport to the door. Fast growing with good potential & job prospects.
Growing rapidly so everyone is very much focused on outputs which is exciting but at the same time moves at a pace far quicker than your average job.Continue reading