Found 10,236 of over 14K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about UBS
Hey Guys/Gals, Currently working at UBS but my salary is lower than I would like. I make about $60k and I have my 7 and my 66. I have tried Interviewing at different places but have not been able to land anything. I’m at a point where I’m thinking of taking about job at NY Life. Not sure if I should make this move or if this is something anyone else done before. I’m just frustrated and I’m not sure what to do at this point. Has anyone else been through something like this?
Got a burning question about UBS? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UBS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Still some great people within the business; Strong global footprint; Top notch Research product outside the US" (in 949 reviews)
- "depends on your team but my current team has a good work life balance and a decent work from home options" (in 809 reviews)
- "people of all levels are approachable and there is a good culture or mentoring / nurturing talent with in the organisation" (in 722 reviews)
- "Good Benefits (Not Comp)" (in 467 reviews)
- "Good Salary and packages" (in 327 reviews)
- "Management are poor" (in 339 reviews)
- "Long hours highly competitive highly sales driven no incentives had to arrive daily at 6:00 am and stay evening until 7:30 pm..." (in 264 reviews)
- "Low Bonus and hikes" (in 248 reviews)
- "Low pay and no way to get raises" (in 239 reviews)
- "There are good and bad managers." (in 138 reviews)
UBS Reviews FAQs
UBS has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 13,634 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at UBS to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of UBS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated UBS 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.