ServiceSource Reviews

Updated 10 Jul 2020

ServiceSource Chairman and CEO Gary B. Moore
Gary B. Moore
Pros
  • "Best work environment/people I've worked with(in 71 reviews)

• "Opportunity to grow; a great place to start your career; managers are great(in 48 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management are locked in a time warp(in 37 reviews)

• "worst managers who openly demoralize sales reps and talk down to them(in 36 reviews)

"Great people, good place to start your career"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

great career progression opportunities for less experienced employees opportunity to work for some excellent brands good atmosphere lots of social events, volunteer time off etc good range of benefits - the salaries for the sales staff might be on the lower end of the scale but the benefits are excellent the management knows their staff really well, nobody is anonymous here which is amazing

Cons

salaries for the sales people should be reviewed and updated in accordance with the current Dublin market

2. "Need more money"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Sandyford

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work, great people

Cons

Salary is not great enough

3. "Good stepping stone for first experience"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ServiceSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

For young people, working for Servicesource offers future opportunities to get hired in top companies. Chillout environment and flexible working condition.

Cons

There are not great career opportunities

4. "place to start"

Former Employee - Data Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ServiceSource full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

diverse, welcoming place to work

Cons

career development for next step

5. "Good company to start your career"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ServiceSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

- nice overall atmosphere - 8 hours volunteer time - events like happy hour, Christmas and summer party

Cons

- Micromanaging - promotions take very long

6. "Fast paced environment"

2.0
    Former Employee - Data Analyst in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ServiceSource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty to learn on your own

Cons

Domain training missing for a person from other profile

"Lies left, right and centre, don't trust a word they say"

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are lucky your team will be nice, this is a happy accident base on people bonding over the same pain of poor management. I can't think of anything else...

Cons

Terrible Micromanagement environment, from task, to hour of arrival and leaving, even when they say "flexible working". No working from home, don't let them lie to you. Offer will say OTE $$$ with possibilities to over achieve, however this is a lie, there's a hard cap on what you can achieve. On the same note, if you achieve 100% you will get paid 90%, in order to be "fair" you need to achieve 120% so they pay 120%. They have a program call "Servicesource Care" NOT, they do not care about you, no career progression, no opportunities internal and no help (not financial nor time) if you decide to study something. Hard ban on travelling on December, literally will get an email saying that no holidays will be approved over Christmas in order to achieve target; so if you family live abroad, forget about having a nice Christmas. Worst part about all this is that HR believe this is a "norm" in the industry. No idea of industries standard, they say "other companies do this" which is a lie, inform yourself before accepting a job here. Company is going down, they squishing every dollar and euro, Stock is terrible, more a risk than a benefit, most likely going out of business.

Continue reading

ServiceSource Response

April 20, 2020Chief People and Legal Officer

Dear Anonymous in Dublin, I’m shook that you’ve had this terrible experience at ServiceSource! That said, I’m confident that at least one of your issues has seen a drastic improvement…namely, 100% of our employees worldwide are currently working from home (in light of which, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy). In addition, I’m happy to report that we are most definitely not going out of business. Finally, we are here to help address your other concerns—for example, I’d be happy to take you on a (virtual) tour of our (virtual) Career Corner, where you can find out all about the job postings in Dublin; or our compensation team can (virtually) walk you through how your sales quota is set so you know exactly how to exceed it and maximize your earnings. Finally, I hope you’ll tune in to our next SourceTalk Live so you can hear more about how our business is doing. I know I speak for the entire leadership team when I say we have a genuine desire to improve your experience here at ServiceSource—and I sincerely hope to hear from you at talent@servicesource.com, or you can feel free to write to me personally. Best, Patricia Elias Chief People Officer

"Sales representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is a very good team enviroment. Love my team and the spirit of helping each other.

Cons

Salary too low compared to the market, no smart working

ServiceSource Response

January 23, 2020ServiceSource Talent Team

Working with people who value our contributions and offer support when needed is such an empowering feeling - thanking you for making mention! We're very proud of our employees and the tight-knit, team-oriented culture they've worked to cultivate at ServiceSource. In response to your comment on smart work, we are considering smart work options. If you have any suggestions, email us at Talent@servicesource.com with any questions.

"Toxic Workplace"

1.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

free coffee and tea

Cons

Micromanagement, poor work life balance

"Short progression"

2.0
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

A good field to stay for while and be prepared for futures offers, it is a good beginning

Cons

Outsourcing can not give all what you want

Found 960 reviews