Pluralsight Reviews

Found 652 of over 699 reviews

3.6
Pluralsight President & CEO Aaron Skonnard
Aaron Skonnard
Pros
  • "Pluralsight offers great opportunities for internal growth within the company(in 109 reviews)

• "Relaxed Atmosphere, Unlimited PTO, Remote Working(in 82 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Every tech company changes but Pluralsight has experienced A-LOT of change which can be a bit exhausting(in 75 reviews)

• "Mostly just growing pains and/or(in 29 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Internal Growth Opportunities

Oct 28, 2021 - Senior Director in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pluralsight offers great opportunities for internal growth within the company. Employees can expect multiple paths for lateral and vertical growth no matter what stage in their career.

Cons

The company is going through many changes which although very exciting can intimated those new to this rapidly changing environment.

4 people found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thank you for the review. We are more committed to growth than we ever have been and I’m happy to hear that you’ve felt this commitment. We’ve rolled out a few new programs to support career growth at Pluralsight and there are still more to come. I acknowledge that we have had a lot of change over recent months but truly believe these changes will set us up for success in the future. - Will

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Sales at Pluralsight

Sep 21, 2022 - Sales Leader in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product Flexibility GTM strategy

Cons

Complex processes internally Still very US focused

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Painfully hierarchical with an inauthentic CEO.

Aug 3, 2022 - Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Middle Management are invested in the growth of their teams and have the right intentions.

Cons

- Salaries 35% below market average across all roles. - Meetings for the sake of meetings, encouraged. - Uninspiring leadership team, most lacking executive presence or required experience - Internal promotions not reflective of scope of work. A ‘Director’ at Pluralsight, is essentially a new manager in terms of scope and expected deliverables.

6 people found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Thank you for the review. I am sorry that your time at Pluralsight wasn’t satisfactory. Our Total Rewards team works hard to ensure that our compensation programs remain competitive with the market. We do encourage team members to own their calendars and block off time as needed to avoid meeting fatigue, and have had very good response to our Recharge Weeks PTO benefit. As to your point about our leaders lacking executive presence, we encourage our team members to come as they are and to step into their own leadership style (as long as it’s respectful). Our leaders are held to the same standard as all team members, both in terms of their performance and how they show up. I wish you the best in your next endeavor. - Will

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Jun 24, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

good work environment, friendly staff

Cons

slow decision-making process from upper management.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great company and culture

May 17, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn sales in this industry of selling. Team is great values are amazing to inspire you to do better. Room to get promoted as well

Cons

Nothing bad to say great place with good management and teamwork

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work for!

Apr 7, 2022 - Talent Acquisition in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for. They really care about their employees. Benefits are great from health and dental coverage, wellness allowance, unlimited PTO, recharge weeks, which they really encourage us to take off to ensure we don't get burn out. People are amazing! Career opportunity is endless.

Cons

Not a lot of company events to bring everyone together.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic company, great people

Apr 6, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice people, great compensation, lots of development

Cons

Too techy, structure is not always clear

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great atmosphere and team, even with remote, which is rare!

Mar 30, 2022 - Senior Solutions Architect in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team atmosphere - Superb onboarding programme - Internal promotions championed

Cons

- Disparate teams across regions i.e. APAC, EMEA, US do have separate standards and policies which can be confusing

Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m pleased to hear that you’ve enjoyed our onboarding process. We put a lot of effort into ensuring our new team members feel welcomed and immersed in our culture from day one. As part of our next chapter, we’re focusing on how we can successfully operate as a global, distributed workforce that empowers every team member and standardizes processes where possible. Best, Will

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

No catch

Mar 21, 2022 - BDR in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Great ppl, great money and great perks

Cons

Nothing in particular. Similar to most places cons. Slow to change outdated processes etc.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Overall Good

Mar 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people and overall culture is good.

Cons

Too many middle management people hired.

2 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 652 Reviews

Pluralsight Reviews FAQs

Pluralsight has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 699 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Pluralsight to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pluralsight employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pluralsight. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

62% of Pluralsight employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pluralsight 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Pluralsight Job Seekers