Pluralsight Interview Questions

Updated 14 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 591 of over 591 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight in Oct 2021

Interview

Three interview stages, plus a UCAT. The process was fair, challenging and neither too long nor too short. It was a swift succession of stages, not dragging on. I received useful material and tips to prepare for the interviews and UCAT.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard, preparation is recommended. Questions around personal strength and weaknesses, learnings from past jobs and motivation for joining the company.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

It looks like Pluralsight has instituted standardized personality testing as a screening tool in their process. I recognize and understand the need for ensuring that a candidate possesses the skills needed for a position, but that is not what these tests were about and I found the process demoralizing. I know I won't be wasting my time on applying at Pluralsight again.

Interview Questions
  • Self-evaluative personality questions on a standardized test.
2 people found this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

I had 3 interviews with this company, 2 were very pleasant and the last one was not. From the 2 positive interviews, every interviewer was on time, courteous, and enjoyed the conversation even to a point of sometimes going over the scheduled time limit. Until the final interview with this company Where I received a rejection letter 2 hours later. The interviewer was late with arriving to the interview, standoffish as we talked and promptly cut me off mid question right at the end of the scheduled time limit. It was clear that another candidate had been picked by this individual from his demeanor and they were simply following the process of performing the scheduled interview before sending the rejection email. Overall, a positive experience with an unfortunate sour ending.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself? Are you familiar with X program? What are some situations that you have used X program to solve a problem?

Pluralsight

Application

I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

The process goes like: 1. Phone screen (Introductory call with the recruiter) 2. Aptitude Test 3. Three video rounds of interviews Overall the interview experience was smooth and seamless. The team was constantly in touch with me after each round.

Interview Questions
  • -Most of the questions are based on your resume. They might ask you to talk about your previous work experiences, your interest for the role and what skillset can you contribute to the team, -Questions can be asked to check your understanding of the role as well. -You can also expect some basic HR behavioural questions in the first video call.

Pluralsight

Application

I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

Referral and then interviews with hiring manager, fellow CSM’s, Sales leadership and discussion with talent rep. All very easy to interact with and ask as many questions you need to get a better feel for culture and role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

It was nice. I got to meet a bunch of different people in different contexts. I got a great flavor for the company. I especially appreciated the emphasis on culture and the time the management took to describe how the position fits in with everything else they were doing. I think I did well in the interview process, but part way through, the hiring manager took a position with another company, and so my application fell through. I was really disappointed with that, but nothing you guys can do about it! I'd still love to be considered for future positions and had a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

Interview process was really smooth. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me yesterday to discuss about the position. It was great learning to know more about the company and culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process was straightforward with members of the recruiting team staying in contact to make sure I knew what to expect. There was an assessment online for cognitive ability that was also straightforward. The interview was with a Director of the team I was interviewing for and she was warm and responsive to my questions when asked.

Interview Questions
  • We conversed about my present job and experience in a fellowship that I participated in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview

The initial interview was done over the phone, and I was asked to do a short assessment following the call. The recruiter assured me that they would be in touch shortly after the assessment submission. I waited at least 2 weeks, followed up, and an automated message was sent to me about a week after I reached out. Overall, the candidate experience is lacking, and I would have appreciated being notified sooner that it wasn't a fit before I dedicated at least an hour of my time to this organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberry, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Newberry, FL) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiter screen. The next step was a cognitive assessment and personality assessment. Then I interviewed with the hiring manager which was a positive experience. The next phase was the team interview which consisted of two 30-minute back to back interviews. The first interview was with managers of adjacent teams and the second was with the Salesforce team that I was interviewing for. The second interview was uncomfortable as the Senior Admin did not seem impressed with my experience at all and even shut her laptop before asking me anything because she thought all of her interview questions were way too technical for me. Because I had such a positive experience with the hiring manager, this attitude caught me off guard and I was thrown off for the rest of the interview. Although this was an entry level position, I would have been happy to answer technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight (India, MS) in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview process went out and smooth and friendly with some tricky questions. My Overall interview Experience is good. 1 round - Client 2 round -written Hiring Team will give you proper guidance for next rounds,feedback and interview process.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How you could convince customer when he/she is not satisfied? 2. About Email, chat with customer issues? 3.How could you handle with difficult issues?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 591 Interviews