Mylan Inc Reviews

1. "Nice place to work"

5.0
    Former Employee - Master Data Analyst in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice environment and people, flexible and they think about the employees.

Cons

No cons, I left because I change to another country.

Mylan Ireland HR

Thank you for the positive review! Best wishes!

2. "Poor career development"

Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

There are no outstanding pros to describe work in this company. Some members of the staff (in this particular site) are really professional and helpful which makes work pleasant.

Cons

Not enough training provided to employees on new processes. No well defined/clear/transparent career progression. Poor management. New processes implemented prior process design. Hight re-work level of administrativetasks. Uneven workload. No consistent continuous improvement culture. No Lean culture. Some manufacturing areas demonstrate a non desired application of quality culture (Quality vs. Output).

3. "Good place"

Former Employee - Mylan Pharmaceuticals in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Mylan Inc part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good location with nice surroundings

Cons

Hard to work night shifts

4. "very good"

Current Employee - Scientist in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Mylan Inc part-time for less than a year

Pros

very good working environment and very clean

Cons

location is far and bus times not good

Mylan Global Talent Team

Thanks for the positive review! Sorry to hear your commute time is less than ideal. Please let your HR Business Partner know how we can help.

5. "Good place to work"

5.0
    Former Employee - QC Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work culture and staff friendliness

Cons

None that I can think of

Mylan Global Talent Team

We appreciate the review! It is evident from the reviews that we read that our employees are one of the best things about working at Mylan. We wish you the best.

6. "Great for career growth and life experience"

Former Employee - Qualified Person in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to learn (worked in the MDR site) and enhance your skills if you are self driven. Challenging environment, gives you the opportunity to really show your passion for your job every day. Dedication is a keyword. The company is becoming more and more international Got an international assignment which gave the opportunity to spend time in the USA headquarters People are very nice The management team are very approachable and willing to listen Flexible hours Can ask to work from home once/week (at least in the QA team) Education support Career break opportunity (unpaid) after some years and if you perform well Very good connection to the city by public transport Health insurance, secure parking If you are a good multitasker, a quick motivated learner and willing to work hard in order to progress in your career that’s the place for you! Had an fantastic experience overall!

Cons

Could improve on training resources (Both on boarding and throughout employees’ career, days of annual leave, bonus and pension contributions. It is always busy /in a rush and changing priorities often happens. But if you have a very flexible personality that can be seen as an opportunity, otherwise it can be stressful. Some departments have a big turnover so not always easy to feel part of a team. Not many social events.

Mylan Ireland HR

Thank you for the sincere review, this is very thoughtful feedback and we appreciate it. There is a lot of great teamwork at MDR! Our leaders continue to listen and, together, we have made a lot of improvements in the past year. We are glad to see it reflected in your review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you benefited from an international assignment, education support and flexible work arrangements. Mylan is committed to remaining competitive in the local market and will continue to look for innovative ways to do so. We wish you the best of luck for the future.

7. "Ok"

Former Employee - Senior QC Analyst in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

There is Good progression and opportunity

Cons

There is a blame culture

Mylan Global Talent Team

Thank you. Your feedback has been noted.

8. "Mylan"

Former Employee - QC Analyst in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

Management are willing to listen to employees.

Cons

No great deal of appreciation towards employees.

Mylan Global Talent Team

We are here and ready to listen, so thank you for recognizing this. We aim to provide a variety of initiatives in appreciation of our employees’ contribution to the business. Thank you for your review.

9. "Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Manufacturing Technician in Galway

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

Great for experience huge verity of work for department I worked in.

Cons

In predictable hours. As you may be needed to work double shifts and nights .

Mylan Global Talent Team

Thank you for the review! Due to the nature of the industry, we are a fast-paced company that is continuing to change and grow. We are glad to see you enjoyed your experience and best of luck in the future.

10. "Micro-management and lack of direction"

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Baldoyle, Dublin

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good team spirit among the people on the floor.

Cons

Management are disconnected from the reality of what is happening on the floor. Management ignore the advice given to them by people who have been working in industry for years to the detriment of the organisation. Management micro-manage certain things but that only slows things down. Poor systems, duplication of various documents required for different purposes, no one method of reporting. Dictatorship-like atmosphere where any and all decisions are overruled by one person. Meetings, so many meetings, where little or nothing of substance happens.

Global Talent

We want all our employees and managers to feel empowered, informed and that they have the right support to do their jobs, so we find your comments concerning. We’re glad you had good camaraderie with your colleagues when you were with Mylan. Teamwork and collaboration are valued here.

Found 453 reviews