- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Kennewick, WA, United States Area
- - Richland, WA
- - West Richland, WA
Found 19 of over 28 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★2 Nov 2022 - Environmental ScientistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
High pay, consistent work, 3 day weekends
Terrible management, meaningless bureaucratic paperwork, uncompromising administration, wasteful spending, lack of work-life balance
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★20 Sep 2022 - Administrative Specialist in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
4x10 work schedule. There were a lot of very nice people who worked for the company.
Very Little Job Advancement. No bonuses. Standard 3% pearly raise. Lots of nepotism. Lacked diversity.
- Former Employee★★★★★21 Jul 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good salary, good benefits, generally good people.
Staffing shortages with no intention to fill.
- Current Employee★★★★★2 Mar 2021 - Project Specialist in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, mission, and atmosphere
Slow timeliness due to government contracting
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★9 Feb 2021 - Janitor in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team! Management is always on top of everything and care about their employees.
The drive to work is a bit far
- Former Employee★★★★★1 Feb 2021 - Operation Specialist in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management trusted employees to still get work done throughout pandemic, trusted employees when everyone needed to work remotely.
Contract change to new company (same top tier people) layoffs to many employees so subcontractor companies could make more moneyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★5 Jan 2021 - Manager - IT Project Manager in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great IT managers and coworkers
Government work is often very stressful and things can move at a slow rate
- Current Employee★★★★★20 Oct 2020 - Senior Systems Analyst in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are Flexible, Recognize Excellence, and Reward Hard Work.
Human Resources department is not tuned for high-tech work.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★5 Jan 2019 - Cyber SecurityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent training opportunities, new tools, great benefits
No oversight, absent management, roles aren't definedContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★3 Apr 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kind people Invested in training Fridays off
Not enough work, many people just sit around all day You have to work 10 hour days, even if you do not have enough work.Continue reading