LinkNow Media Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

4.5
LinkNow Media Owner Wesley Mendelovitch
Wesley Mendelovitch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "My home away from Home"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The diversity in not only the work but also the people i get to work with. I have never been employed somewhere that i don't feel like i have to put a front, i can be myself. We really do have all walks of life here. Due to the industry, things here are always evolving and changing so we are never bored!

Cons

The music and noise level is sometimes over the top

2. "Great "First" Job"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a recent graduate, it was hard to get a job with no work experience. I had the necessary skills, just not much on my resume. LinkNow gave me that first 'real' job in my field as a web designer, and I've been able to learn and grow a lot working here.

Cons

It pays very low... like a first job.

Advice to Management

Management in the Design Team is doing a great job!

3. "LinkNow Rocks"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Free cereal, fruits, coffee, juice...there are vending machines, fooseball tables, tvs, ping pong tables, 2 cafeterias and a wii!
    there is always music playing and fun things happening throughout the day with awesome bonuses.
    people here are super friendly and fun to be around, and their parties are crazy!

Cons

With all the free juice, coffee, cereal and fruit, i sometimes have to leave the office to "take care of business"....

Advice to Management

You guys are doing an amazing job! keep it up!

5. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Organic SEO
    Current Employee - Organic SEO

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked here for around 7 years, and I have never been happier at a job. I have essentially worked in every department (aside from Design/Content), and in each department I have only had such a positive experience. I started off doing lead generation, and worked my way up to the Organic SEO department - there are many opportunities for advancement working for LinkNow.

Management everywhere is supportive - whether it be work related or even personal issues. I consider management, and coworkers here as my second family.

The owners show their employees their appreciation by throwing parties for every 1000 clients we attain, and holiday parties.

Linknow offers products for business owners for any budget to help them get the online exposure that they desire - the fact that we are able to provide actually provide a service that benefits people is something that I am proud to stand by.

AMAZING place to work !!!

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about LinkNow - other than we don't play enough Justin Timberlake :)

Advice to Management

Nothing! Management is amazing in every single department - extremely supportive of your work life, and also (from my own experience) supportive in your personal life.

6. "Amazing Experience and fun job!"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours it is a 9-5 job but it feels anything but that. Management is super supportive and wants the best and is understanding of personal issues and going ons in your life, they're also there to help you get better each time whenever you need them. There's always cash bonus everyday to do your best and walk away with some cash everyday! You can literally walk away with easy 50$ a day or more. The office is super kid friendly for those who have, the office has a foosball table TV Netflix Xbox wii u everything. Everyday there's free breakfast including coffee bananas oatmeal cereal the list goes on with how many pros there are! Also weekly pay!

Cons

The music can be loud at times. Being a lead generator can get monotonous repeating the same thing and making upwards of 400+ calls a day takes the energy out of you.

Advice to Management

Team meetings are great especially for new people to discuss strategies and get better at calls to really include everyone, otherwise teamwork is great and love it!

15 Jun 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you for the feedback, we are still working on the music volume so be sure to bring it to your manager if you find the volume excessive.

Eve M. from the LinkNow team

7. "Sales agent"

Pros

No pros what so ever

Cons

They mention to you and make it look absolutely like a well paid position. When its REALLY NOT!
    Do not work there you will hate it. Firat off, they tell you you will make approximetly 250$/day.
    impossible. Most of the clients you speak to will hang up on you. You will get one sale out of 500 calls. Which i didnt get. Youre paid minimum 11$/hour wage! Its the most terrible job experience ive ever worked at. Do not work there their ads on indeed will mention a salary of 100000$/year. Dont fall for it.

Advice to Management

Try to make the salary look more realistic!

15 Jun 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback.

Just like anywhere else, some people can strive in a sales position and some are just not cut out for sales. As of today, we have a little over 9000 clients. Each and... More

8. "Some of the best sales training I have ever received."

Former Employee - Senior Website Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Website Consultant

I worked at LinkNow Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Friendly competitive environment
    - Primarily English speaking company
    - Exciting sales bonuses & games
    - Free Coffee , Teas , Cereal
    - best sales training

Cons

-Micromanagement ( get back on the phone )
    - call center vibe
    - low salary base

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Web Consultant in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Web Consultant in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good bonus money
    great comission structure
    friendly work environment
    free coffee, cereal and fruits

Cons

can't think of anything wrong, overall good place to work

Advice to Management

Shout out to Mylish, Moore Paiges & Champ

4 May 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your great review. It's great to see that our Management get a shout out!

10. "Great company great team"

Pros

great place for career growth and making friends. I love our dog friendly office. Employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work life balance.

Cons

I make below market pay, but for me, a job is SO MUCH MORE THAN SALARY. I love my job which is worth more than any amount of money.

Advice to Management

I can't speak for other people so I don't have much to say. I really like the management style. The freedom I'm given means everything to me and I feel it makes me better at my job.

11. "Awesome place to work for!!!!!"

I have been working at LinkNow Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love this job!

I start my day off with free coffee and fruit, make calls to people who are actually interested in what we have to offer (most of the time), do my best to maximize my quarterly, daily and weekly bonuses and leave work every day with a smile on my face (plus, tons of cash bonus money!!!).

My co-workers are super friendly and our supervisor, MyLisa, is the best boss imaginable. She couldn't be more friendly and approachable, and is always there to help us out and offer words of encouragement. I've never seen her get mad even once although I have at times tested her patience lol

By far the best company I have ever worked for!

Cons

Music gets a lil loud sometimes & the transfer process kinda sucks.

Advice to Management

Figure out a better transfer process, lower the music and you've got yourselves the best company to work for ever!!!

4 May 2017 – Director of Operations

Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We have made some adjustments to the volume of the music, hopefully its better! We are currently working with management to think of a better... More