Leadable Reviews

Found 18 of over 18 reviews

5.0
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic company with a great team

Feb 3, 2021 - Senior Sales Copywriter in Limerick, Limerick, Limerick
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially did some freelance work for Leadable in 2019, and was delighted to come back onboard full time in 2020. It's a dynamic company and the team is energetic and fun. Team members are all treated really well, rewarded for their efforts and are also encouraged to contribute any ideas or thoughts they have. The work is varied and interesting, and it's totally remote which is brilliant.

Cons

Deadlines are sometimes tight but are always fair and manageable

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A fantastic up-and-coming company to join

Sep 29, 2021 - Sales Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The friendly and inclusive atmosphere makes working at Leadable an absolute joy, the regular team-wide meetings are a great way to engage with colleagues, especially with the remote nature of the job, and it feels incredible to be working on the next big thing in terms of lead generation. For anyone looking for a new challenge and loves to contribute in a fast-paced team environment, this is the perfect company.

Cons

With the remote nature of the job it is important to throw yourself into the team environment and group meetings, this makes it a little more challenging to build workplace relationships. However, the team have all been so lovely and welcoming that it takes no time to settle in at all!

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Love working for Leadable

Aug 31, 2021 - Sales Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people, easy to communicate with, love the working culture at the company!

Cons

No real complaints, time zone presents slight delay sometimes but the communication is so clear it doesn't present issues.

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Huge growth potential with this remote company

Aug 12, 2021 - Client Growth Manager in Halifax, NS
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work with a very diverse team from all across the globe, which is great for learning. The company is on a growth trajectory right now, with new hires coming on board every month. Working remotely is great, and it gives a lot of flexibility and a solid work-life balance. There is also a lot of autonomy with the role. Although remote, there is still a great sense of company community. There are weekly meetings that allow everyone to get to know each other, which is nice. The work is different every day, dealing with a diverse portfolio of clients. They target different industries, so lots of different tactics and strategies need to be employed. Creativity is key! I'm really enjoying being a part of Leadable so far!

Cons

- No central office - Not being able to meet teammates in person

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great remote work environment in fast growing company

Jul 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very exciting as the company is growing so quickly and new team members joining every month, while everyone still has completely flexible remote working hours so that we can have a good work life balance. The annual team goal and incentive keeps us all focused on the same mission. Even though we do not get to meet in person, our weekly team meetings are very casual and we share non work related stories so that everybody gets to know each other. The team is very diverse. The work itself is very interesting as we have clients across different industries and get to learn about cutting edge technology solutions and creative marketing campaigns on a daily basis. I highly recommend working here!

Cons

None really, it would be great for everyone to meet in person but it would be very difficult!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company with a highly positive and dynamic work culture.

Jul 23, 2021 - Operations Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly supportive and friendly team members. Excellent work culture with flexible timings. Excellent pay which is always on time. CEO's leadership and vision to grow are highly motivating. Overall I am really glad and happy to be a part of Leadable.

Cons

Nothing at all, I have had a really nice experience so far.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that you will love to work with.

May 20, 2021 - Operations Executive in Carmona, Province of Cavite, Province of Cavite
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been very grateful working with this company since day one. The wonderful staff and management welcome me the way I did not expect it honestly, the warm welcome I felt ease my worry that day. I am pleased that this company provides a positive work-life balance environment, a weekly catch-up that aims to get along with each other (not purely work-related but even the tiniest hobbies and interests that we had makes me feel comfortable and challenged too 😁). I have worked for different companies and feel that this organization also treated their employees fairly, and really commend the effort and contribution. I am still new and adjusting to the workflow and process within this group but I could say that the guidance and support within the team help me to strive and work with my best. Looking forward to a fruitful year with you in having more opportunities and collaboration that will lead us to achieve our goals. Cheers! 😊

Cons

I don't have cons to put in here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company with amazing colleagues and pay

May 19, 2021 - Sales Copywriter in Cape Town
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the ability to work from anywhere in the world with flexible hours. Supportive and friendly management and co-workers, excellent salary and benefits and a fun, collaborative work environment! Overall I feel very lucky to work for Leadable!

Cons

Nothing really, sometimes it can be stressful to complete work on time, but it is no big deal.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome remote team and great culture

May 19, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management- the CEO pays incredible attention to how the team can be most effective, giving the team access to all the tools needed, while being completely open to new ideas and suggestions- and still having a clear overall focus on how the company should be proceeding. The team culture is awesome. The fantastic, dynamic and diverse team at Leadable have a knack for problem-solving and are fantastic in helping new team members learn. Working from home doesn't feel so remote with the tech- stack that helps us all to keep in touch with each other. The team culture and drive to deliver what's best for clients makes Leadable an energizing and motivating workplace.

Cons

None that I can think of.

10. 5.0

Best Company To Work For

May 19, 2021 - Junior Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a fantastic team to work with. Everybody is focused and motivated under outstanding leadership.

Cons

There's nothing I can think.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews