What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "3 dollars more worker’s attitudes, poor management, they practice “core values nobody displays, no room to move horrible stay away" (in 87 reviews)
- "Parking was expensive and difficult to find" (in 40 reviews)
- "salary less compared to other hospitals" (in 33 reviews)
- "Long hours not many days off they don’t really care about your life outside of work" (in 22 reviews)
- "Then ask to interview with another manager in the department to get a complete picture." (in 22 reviews)
Found 2,073 of over 2K reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW9 Jul 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent EmployeeHouston, TX
Good leadership within the Houston Methodist System.
Nursing will always have the same cons, however this employer really makes a difference. This company is one of the best I have worked for.1Houston Methodist Response3mo
Thank you for the 5 star review! Employee satisfaction is key to our mission and lets us know when we're on the right track.
- 4.012 May 2022Registered Nurse, Emergency RoomCurrent Employee
Good teamwork environment, great learning opportunities, very good options for growth
Staff is always turning over, very, very busy
Hi everyone! I will be graduating with a psych major with a minor in neuroscience this may from Texas A&M. I’ll be applying for medical school in the future and want to work as a research assistant before that. Do you guys have any links at uthealth/md Anderson/ Houston Methodist etc that I can get connected with? Thank you!
Houston Methodist Reviews FAQs
Houston Methodist has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 2,217 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Houston Methodist to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
89% of Houston Methodist employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Houston Methodist 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.