Found 22 of over 23 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.021 Jul 2021Customer SuccessCurrent EmployeeDublin, Dublin
- Positive, supportive workplace - Non-hierarchical management style - Great culture - Exciting growth for the company
Needs to implement a company wide R&R program and communication could do with improving, but this is acknowledged and on the to do list.
- 5.022 Mar 2021Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Current Employee, more than 8 yearsDublin, Dublin
Excellent Industry and Product Great Team, Great Growth
Emex will only work for you if you want to work very hard and excel
- 5.09 Apr 2019Client ServicesCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Great company to work. Great focus on developing new tools for product improvement. Team friendly and flexible working schedule
As the team are across the world sometimes you don't know with who you are working. Difficult to meet the team personally
- 1.020 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Some friendly staff, many of who are now onto better things elsewhere
No one succeeds at this company because the company doesn't succeed on any level. Emex is driven by ego with nothing to back it up. The CEO has to be seen as being the smartest in the room. It's just a shame he doesn't know how to read the room. The gap between ability and delusion is remarkable. There is no accountability or self-awareness for the failure of this company from the top, and it's always someone else's fault. Zero strategy apart from random outbursts of poorly thought-through ideas with the hope something will stick. No execution whatsoever, which in a competitive market is a huge problem. Riddled with arrogance and ineptitude, I've never seen anything quite like it (although it's given me a few funny stories) Not surprisingly, there is a high staff turnover. Pay is always late (very late, and be ready to be very grateful if you finally receive it), and other benefits such as (statutory) pension contributions also missing/late. Do your research (google a few terms) and think very carefully before getting involved on any level.1
- 1.09 Oct 2023Front End DeveloperFormer Employee
Nothing is good here. They threaten people, don't answer messages and ditch on you.
That is a nightmare company!1
- 1.023 Mar 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- The EHS/ESG domain which is trendy and needed by people and the planet - Flexibility with remote work
- Literally, every single function in the organization is broken - Absence of company culture - zero-strategy beyond "burn investors' money", apathy to sustainability and social responsibility topics - stated mission and vision is just a marketing trick, practicing work visibility instead of result orientation, outputs over outcomes philosophy, there's no concept of the career plan / goals / OKRs at Emex - Communication - there is none. At all. No culture of feedback, only rumors, and gossip everywhere. - Caste of untouchables - company-wide support of yes-sayers promotes mediocrity, undermines the corporate culture and serves as a terrible role model. If the chosen people don't like your initiatives - they will oppose and boycott them without saying a single word to you directly. - Financials - constant delays with monthly payments, especially to selected employees. - Lies built into the company DNA. It's every day and everywhere - promised stock options (never happened), promised to pay salaries by a specific date (usually after several expired promises), promised social security and benefits (also no)6
- 4.029 Jun 2023Customer Implementation ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLviv
Friendly team Good compensations Great working conditions
The company doesn't have a strategy for development.
- 1.01 Apr 2023Senior IT RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLviv
- The EHS/ESG domain, where you want to work because you feel that you can help somehow people and the planet - Flexibility with remote work
I used to work in the position of IT recruiter and hire developers for this company. First - I want to apologise to everyone that I attract to this company. A lot of people are faced with a problem with salaries in 6+ months from they start at Emex. Emex does not have the money to pay they bills, so I expected to receive the payment for February 2022 in March 2022, and now I still didn't get my money so for 1 year and 2 months I still waiting for my last salary. And after the dozen E-mails to the CEO, Owners etc, they send me the payment, in June 2022 but the payment was returned because of the Bank of Ireland (my Individual Entrepreneurship was registered in the territory of Ukraine near the occupied territory by Russia), so I changed all the documents to Kyiv and from the September of 2022 writing to Emex to try again send me the payment, and receiving only ignore from Richard Wall and Simon Kelly, so they do not even try to pay my salary for February 2022, and now is April 2023 and I am feeling that I didn't receive any money from this company, so I want to aware you about to work in this company as a former Recruiter. This was the worst company I work with. Because they do not follow their agreements and they owe huge amounts of money to a lot of employees and former employees. And I know that those who stay in the company receive their salaries with a delay of 3 months. For a long period, I asked Emex to pay me, because I do not want to spoil their business that going to die with such management.5
Emex Software Reviews FAQs
Emex Software has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 23 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Emex Software to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -23% over the last 12 months.
48% of Emex Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Emex Software 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.