Chronos Agency Reviews

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Consistency Depends on Department

Sep 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great people, recognition everywhere

Cons

No tech allowance, can be closed minded in terms of job scope, disparity in feedback, sometimes expectations can be unreasonable, level of support varies per department (hit or miss)

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enough salary for entry level

Jun 27, 2022 - Graphic Designer in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly team mates and caring CEO and COO.

Cons

less growth. no clear standards in promotions and transferring of roles.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to hone your skills!

Jun 13, 2022 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Results-focused Challenging Collaborative I love my direct supervisor, MEs WFH

Cons

Taking a PTO needs 2 weeks before approval Employee acquisition > Employee Retention Tenure-based promotion even if KPIs are hit

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture

Apr 12, 2022 - Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with A good place to start to have a better grasp of the digital marketing world and Performance Marketing

Cons

Too niche, more of a support function

5. 5.0

The MOST PEOPLE-CENTERED COMPANY

Feb 20, 2022 - Email Marketing Executive in Tarlac, Tarlac
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Chronos made it easy for me to weigh my work-life balance as everyone makes sure you're not too loaded with tasks, plus the culture of teamwork is superb. The top management cares about its people a lot. And I am so happy to be part of this fast-growing team today and moving forward.

Cons

Couldn't say any cons in my whole stay with Chronos.

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Feb 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

3 reasons why I love working here. 1. Clear sense of purpose 2. Ability to meet personal goals 3. Time and location flexibility

Cons

None to write as of now

7. 5.0

Career growth & work-life balance

Feb 16, 2022 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work so no commute, no traffic, no hassle! 💕 They help you learn, so you can further improve your skills. 😁

Cons

It can get boring working at home 😅

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Feb 14, 2022 - Email Marketing Executive in Kuala Lumpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chronos is a really awesome company. They're so attentive to the needs of their employees, and there is zero work politics. Though we are all remote, you'll always feel heard and appreciated.

Cons

Personally, there aren't any cons I can think of

9. 5.0

Flexible and Helpful Working Environment

Feb 14, 2022 - Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite being an email focused marketing company, I've had first hand experience in handling other forms of marketing. E.g: Text Marketing, Social Media, Web Push Notification, App Push Notification. Being able to have the experience of handling multiple forms of marketing has allowed me to expand my knowledge and skills in marketing. Everyone is Chronos is friendly and willing to provide a helping hand whenever I have questions. The flexibility of being able to work remotely wherever and whenever I choose to is an extra bonus as well.

Cons

Being a fully remote operating company, the lack of physical interaction makes it slightly harder to reach out to other co-workers when we're working as a team.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing onboarding experience and a really great company!

Feb 14, 2022 - Email Marketing Executive in Sukabumi, West Java
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Clear, organized, and outstanding onboarding process at Chronos Agency. - Great co-workers! This is a place that you can call home! They are very helpful, open, and transparent. - Company growth and advancement. - There are a lot of opportunities for professional and personal development. - Chronos respects and understands work-life balance. - Living their core values! - Positive culture and work-environment.

Cons

Proper PC/Laptop is needed as company does not provide tech allowance for newly hired.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

Chronos Agency Reviews FAQs

Chronos Agency has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Chronos Agency to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Chronos Agency employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Chronos Agency. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

97% of Chronos Agency employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chronos Agency 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Chronos Agency Job Seekers