What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good if you actually work for Allstate and not through a temp service." (in 738 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and ability to move roles/ make connections in other areas of the company" (in 502 reviews)
- "Great people around you to get you acclimated to the environment and will help whenever needed" (in 496 reviews)
- "The pay is good and on par with similar positions at other company’s if not more in some cases." (in 403 reviews)
- "Great work from home options" (in 250 reviews)
- "like relationship between agency owner and manager which means you can’t make any complaints of the poor management." (in 331 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to industry average" (in 150 reviews)
- "There are people/managers that worked there for years and nothing will ever happen to them even if they are bad managers." (in 149 reviews)
- "Senior leadership in IT did not have the right type of diversity mix at the time." (in 123 reviews)
- "Limited contact with middle and upper management" (in 83 reviews)
Found 9,578 of over 10K reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.011 Feb 2023WFMCurrent Employee
Working from home is nice
Unsociable working hours Unapproachable manager Clique-ey work environment in which team colleagues are super close with team lead.
What percentage on average or range are annual pay raises at your company not including promotions? Also. If you could put the name of the company and position or department it would be much appreciated. My annual pay raises at allstate are usually 2 -3% pre pandemic and 4-5% post pandemic
Anybody know any remote sales positions that are not a scam lol my wife wants me to stay remote but I need to get out of claims it’s just an unhealthy work environment. I don’t mind making minimum wage with commissions I work for Allstate right now, so I’m only making a few dollars more than minimum wage anyway as a claims adjuster and there’s no commissions they’re just abuse lol
Allstate Reviews FAQs
Allstate has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 10,137 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Allstate to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
52% of Allstate employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Allstate 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.