- Couldn’t say always, probably mostly. Always something to learn especially when working with different teams. Retail leadership even as a colleague, uni projects leadership. Less
What else can I expect
- Running, watch the news (politics and international relations), go to uni/work, enjoy socialising with various circles of people and uni is the best place to experience this. Less
- Very, because of different jobs I’ve worked in, across different departments with different skills and different teams. Less
- News sites, magazines, LinkedIn, even Facebook, usually followed by a google search. Email subscription to the engineer. Less
- If I can deal with it myself I will. Assess the issue more than anything and decide what would be the best output. Less
- Focused, but sometimes down if not gone to plan, this means reflection and look at the positives for further self-development - always new things to learn and ways of doing things. Less
This sounds like a recruiter issue not a Occidental issue....
Using a technique called STAR
Glassdoor has 12 interview questions and reports from Production operations engineer interviews. Prepare for your interview. Get hired. Love your job.