Cloud Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Cloud Support Engineer Interview Questions

Cloud support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the difference between windows domain and workgroup ?

1 Answer

This was the simplest of all but I have panicked here for some reason and I did not answer properly on this one. This was my downfall.

What is the tool used for editing these roles ? For example if you want to make some changes to this roles ?

1 Answer

Where exactly are these roles located in the server ? He probably meant in what directory and file.

1 Answer

FSMO roles ? What are they used for ? If you know some of their names you can list some of them ?

1 Answer

What is active directory ?

Difference between UDP and TCP

1 Answer

These are some of the questions I remember, if I was asked a questioned I didn't know anything about he was happy to move on and gave me the benefit of the doubt, unfortunately for me I did this a few too many times. :( • Name Common port numbers and if they are UDP or TCP? • HTTP codes, name some and explain what they are? • What is and Explain MFT? • What is and explain DHCP? • Basic DHCP configuration? • What happens when a client makes a DHCP request, explain in detail? • Explain what happens in a TCP handshake? • Explain DNS and its main use? • What is sysprep? • Explain what a default gateway is? • What is the difference between a domain and a workgroup? • Active directory basic configuration? • What are the types of RAID and explain what each does? • What is the registry function?

1 Answer

What was one or your biggest projects or failures in past and what have you learned.

110 of 49 Interview Questions