Yieldify Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Yieldify Interview Questions

Interviews at Yieldify

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It went well at the beginning, the people at the company used to call me almost every day to confirm their interest. They wanted me to complete a test which I did and they were quite impressed. After I completed the test, they've lost their interest even why they were not saying that on emails. After two months they don't even respond to your emails.

I would not recommend anyone to mess with Yieldify to be honest.

Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yieldify.

Interview

They brought me in I applied on LinkedIn and had a quick chat on the phone with and employee. In person I spoke with three people including the founder, who offered me the position on the spot. The overall process took an hour or two and was very informal. It seems like the company is growing very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just asked about my experience with sales and to explain what they do. Very informal.   Answer Question

They pulled my offer after I tried to negotiate the salary.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify in June 2015.

Interview

15-20 mins phone interview.
    Question regarding personality and Career goals.
    Then got to the second round
    For an In person interview.
    Meet with 3 different people sales manager, outside sales, and a market supervisor, all asked similar questions about background, and questions that focused on there products

Partner Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I saw the role on Indeed and thought this could be a good place for me to venture back into the startup world. I submitted my resume and a few days later, I heard from an HR team member who wanted to set up time with a team member from talent acquisition. We agreed to a day and time for a phone interview and it's set.
    On the day of the interview, 5 minutes have gone by and I've yet to hear from anyone. I reach out to the HR contact who emailed me first, but no response. At about 8 minutes after the hour, I get the call from the talent acquisition person. She doesn't really apologize for the delay - just mentions how all her calls went over, blah blah blah. That was the first step at unprofessionalism I noticed.
    We go into the interview and discuss the role, my background, and why I'm interested in leaving my current company and joining Yieldify. I give a pretty strong answer on my desire to move to a faster paced environment, focus on B2C, and make an impact with a smaller company. This didn't seem to resonate with her as she was hung up on why I wanted to leave. Then she goes on to ask if I applied to other groups within my company. Not sure how that was relevant as I'm applying to a job with YOUR company. I don't need advice on my career transitions. Anyways, it was an awkward interview for the most part as she has no idea what I did, what my company did (it's a Fortune 100), and I think she had about 2 years of experience, total. She mentioned how the CEO was in NYC quite often and she felt it would be good to meet him, or the hiring manager who was based in Europe. I was still interested to move forward and waited for next steps. A week goes by, then the Easter holiday, which I know is a few days in Europe. A week after, I email the the talent acquisition person to press on next steps as she had previously indicated I should meet with someone. No response! The unprofessionalism continues! So, now I've been ghosted with no update in my status.
    This is the problem with these young Europeans startups that are run by kids and they want to enter the US market. They see dollar signs, want to up their valuations, but have no talent acquisition mindfulness whatsoever. We are professionals, treat us as such. Good luck finding real talent. Also, please spare the canned response to this review.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to leave?
      2. Have you thought about finding another position within your company??   1 Answer

Javascript Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The whole interview process lasts around one month. I got 3 phone call and a technical assessment with them. The interviewers were always well prepared and extremely competent. I didn't get the job but I think that honestly, they were looking for somebody more skilled than me.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yieldify.

Interview

After the direct application, I was invited to the phone interview. During the phone interview, interviewer only asked me about why I left my previous job even though I felt very uncomfortable to talk about more in details and didn't want to speak further.. she kept it going and trying to ask more further. Once, I have clearly said that I am not comfortable to discuss but, she said she needs to know to find out if I am a good fit or not. Also, she asked me if I am willing to work for less than my salary expectation. I told her that I would rather need to find more about the roles, expectation and responsibilities before I discuss further. Never had time to have a chat in details about the roles during the phone interview. When I asked about the role in more details, it was very vaguely explained and cut off as the time has run out.
    Also, arranging the phone interview was also a nightmare as I have probably exchanged more than 10 emails to arrange one phone interview.

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yieldify.

Interview

I applied online through their official website. I have been contacted after a few weeks. Then, I got a phone interview very quickly. The persons I have been in touch with were really nice. They make you feel comfortable. They take the time to send you a feedback.
    It was a good experience.

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)).

Interview

CV/Recruiter interview for 30 - 45 minutes
    Onsite interview for 1.5 hours with hiring manager + coworker
    Onsite 'bar raiser' interview with senior manager and senior stakeholder (in-depth cultural assessment)
    2 x reference checks

Interview Questions

• Q. Talk me through your biggest professional mistake?
      Q. Define your value set.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The team at Yieldify is awesome. I applied online and had an initial Skype afterwards. Things went well and I progressed to having another interview with team members online (I wasn't living in London) and taking a skills test. I was invited to an on-site interview where I got the chance to talk to multiple people and get a feel of what they needed and how their culture looked. The interview went smoothly and everybody was kind and enthusiastic.The team's communication with me was beyond immaculate, I was constantly kept up to date with the status of my application and all my questions were fully answered, during the interview and after. They really know how to make you feel welcomed :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were tasked with multiple things to do and other team members came and gave you other tasks in the meantime? How would you prioritize?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Relatively quick and painless. The focus was on me demonstrating my knowledge and experience of online marketing, showing that I had the drive and ambition that a young start up needs and finally, making sure that I would be the right cultural fit.

In the space of one hour I met with 5 members of the company, from different teams, including the CEO.

This was in 2013, and the process has become much more formalised. However, the aim is the same, find people who have something valuable to contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Affiliate Marketing?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.