WiseTech Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

WiseTech Global Interview Questions

Interviews at WiseTech Global

2.9

Spanish Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Lasted about 6 weeks total, first I had a Skype interview with Prabina (HR), after that I had to do a translation test along with a behavioral test and a couple of assessments. After that came the in person interview, for which I had another Skype interview first with the Hiring Manager because I was an out of state applicant. They flew me in for the in person interview. After that I had to do one final translation test.

Interview Questions

• Interview with HR was just questions based on resume and personal questions. Final interview questions were a lot more specific to the position (behavioral and based on experience). Nothing weird or too complicated.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied online and the recruiter called me up and set up a coding interview at their office location in Schaumburg, IL. It was a 8 hour long coding interview where I had to solve 3 assignments. The questions were pretty standard but cannot be disclosed due to their non-disclosure agreement. They have pretty high standards for the quality of their solutions.

Interview Questions

• Cannot be disclosed due to their non-disclosure agreement   Answer Question

French Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I first had a brief Skype interview with the Talent acquisition specialist, followed by a translation test and a couple of personality and aptitude tests. The results of these tests led to an in-person interview on site with the language manager and the content manager.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the most about your previous job position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The HR did a phone screen. Then asked me to do a two hours long cognitive test. Then nothing! No skill test! No response from the HR anymore even after I send an email to check the status with them. Feel like I waste several hours!

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2019.

Interview

1. General HR Phone screen.
    2. Cognitive and Personality online test, which seemed odd for a tech company.
    3. Onsite developer coding test, which consist of 3 problems.
    4. Onsite face to face technical interview about OOP, work experience, data base and programming language knowledge.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online test on programming and cognitive + personality. Then in office programming test. It was after doing a casual interview with the recruiter. It feels like they are hiring a robot.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global.

Interview

Easy phone call followed by an on-site interview where you stay from 9am to 5pm and solve 3 questions mainly regarding strings and numbers. The staff is nice. The coding questions are okay but you are required to not only solve them but do so as clearly written code.

Interview Questions

• Number manipulation to convert to string. The designing of data also matters.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Best interview process Ive gone through!
    Stage 1: online exam where you must get +90% to progress
    Stage 2: phone screen
    Stage 3: code exam with 3 exercises in their offices without internet access!
    Stage 4: psychometric test
    Stage 5: cognitive test
    Stage 6: face to face with CEO for more technical questions

Interview Questions

• Open Technical Conversation that was fluid and dynamic. Anything from "why OOP" to .net or even drawing up diagrams on the board.   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very long and suspenseful! Especially since I was interviewing for other companies simultaneously, yet wanted this one more than the others. It mean't having to take the risk of rejecting the others if I truly wanted to wait, even if it was a rejection... thankfully the risk paid off! Before even being considered for the interview, my recruiter had to put me through an online exam, in order to prove my competency and their reputation as recruiters. I don't think they would have represented me if I got less than 90%, but thankfully that was the first stage done. After that there was a full day technical test on premise with no internet allowed! Excellent idea for pruning those who aren't coding on a day-to-day basis. After the test, the HR girl showed me around the office, which in itself was a behavioral interview. Very informal and appropriate. Then a phone test from the same HR girl. Then there was the Cognitive test, 50 questions in 20 mins! This was always going to be my failure since the more senior you become the less your brain reacts fast enough compared to all those fresh graduates! The key to passing was giving your brain the right exercise to prepare i.e. plenty of practice IQ tests, and sleep at 9pm the night before so you can do the test uninterrupted the next morning. Then there was a psychometric test which a few bonus cognitive ones un-timed in case you didn't go well in the timed test. The CEO is then presented with your portfolio, which is created by HR with all your exam results, resume, and profile picture. Then there was the final tour around the office with an informal conversation with the CEO to test your technical ability, (yes he is a technical CEO!) He gives the final approval... in total 7 stages!

Interview Questions

• When in the office for the technical test, what made you want to be part of the company?   Answer Question

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WiseTech Global (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview - around 20 minutes, basic questions.
    2. online assessments (revellian tests, including logic, numerical and personality test).
    3. 1st onsite interview with 2 people from finance team. One of them is the group financial controller.
    4. Excel worksheet to test the basic accounting skills.
    5. 2nd interview with another two people in the finance team, one of them is the deputy CFO.

The interview questions are mostly based on your experience that you listed on the resume. The process was smooth and the people are very nice. No stress during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wisetech Global?
      Ask many things that are relevant to your resume.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.