Wipro Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Wipro Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.9

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Good entry rounds for technical and hiring. It happened over 2 days and in my college. Good option for freshers and with CS degrees. They have a decent presentation of the company/job and training was for 3 months then

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They ask you about projects you've worked on in the past. They expect you to know in detail what the various technical aspects of the project were, which is fair.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

first interview, hard for me. Talking with HR is good, but the guys who did technical interview is hard and he wants quick answer. First. they did phone interview and second they did HR interview and technical interview. I fail technincal interview.

Interview Questions

• Different between LAN and WAN? Different between router, hub, switch, bridges, gateways?
      what is Polymorphism? Give example   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

technical question, situation, 2-3 round, negotiation on salary, lot of technical question on technology, need to know the subject properly, they grill you on technical question, any friend referal is better

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview

It was good they did a great job I was very pleased and happy with how every thing went down. The people I work with are great let me do my job the way I know how and get know interruptions if I. Have questions all I have to do is ask and they will help.

Interview Questions

• They need to ask how do I make the engineering shop more clean?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The interview process conducted was cumbersome. Prior to it we had to appear for an online aptitude test, followed by a test on Computer languages. This was followed on by the interview. It was one on one interview. The interview was easy.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was first processed with Aptitude followed by GD and PI after that you have induction .After that we get into training and after then if goes moves to project settlement..

Interview Questions

• Which was your first company??   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Jabalpur (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I have Applied Through NLTH 2019 process goes in 3 rounds 1 is online test which have 2 parts one aptitude and coding both are moderate diffculty level then Technical interview and HR interview .But in technical round interview just keep me asking non technical questions and rejected me without asking any technical question .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds that i had to go through unfortunately i failed the programming test which was the second round. The first round was an aptitude test alongwith basic c programming questions. The third round was an hr interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was two day process. First day was aptitude along with coding and essay writing, which was quite easy on practice. Second day was technical and HR interview. Technical was little stressful but attend-able.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.