Wipro Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Wipro Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.6

Associate Interview

Interview

the company came on campus for recruitment. First the students had to go through an IQ test consisting of quant and verbal problems. Students clearing the aptitude test were then made to go through face to face interview containing few technical and few HR questions. The process lasted a day

Interview Questions

• describe yourself..why this job..what are your strengths and weaknesses..where do you see yourself in future..   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Associate Interview

Interview

First round was communication round which includes GD and second round is hr and managerial round. In GD they will give you a topic and you will have to speak about it. That was really easy. Then comes the hr round in which they asked some hr questions.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There were basic questions asked just to check your fluency in speaking in English and a typing speed test post which there was an orientation programme in which the history of the company is explained

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself; why do you wish to work here   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

I have been selected in Wipro.. Guys I would suggest you one thing..Try to be honest during the interview process. They basically check your communication skills, passion for joining, your comfort with the shifts, your need for this job and yes your honesty and dedication for work.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this particular organisation??   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

I have applied through college, the interview process took 1 day, first was jam following by written test, group discusion, technical and hr interview. Questions were asked on google maps and operations. As they were hiring for google process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on google maps,operations and more on google products   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process is quite lengthy with more than 5 rounds of selection, including Typing and Voice test, along with some operation managers round. There will be too many applicants on the same day, but you need to stand out or else you won't get selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

There were 4 rounds
    Introduction round
    Typing test round
    Telephonic round
    Hr round for salary discussion

You should possess the speed of 30 wpm
    You should be confident enough.
    If you get selected they give you offer letter on the spot.mostly it's 24*7 process

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Campus hire. So first round is written, Group discussion followed by F2F interview. Written consisted of aptitude and english grammer and email writing. GD topic was India's Manufacturing sector and your thoughts on the same.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, some basic questions about engineering subjects, basic coding questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Initially I am asked about my expertise programming language and few questions were asked from that and later the interviewer covered topics in my core subjects like OS and DBMS and he asked me few basic puzzles

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a basic interview checking up on basic and general skills like communication, written skills, typing test. there were easy aptitude questions. Analytical and logical reasoning skills were assessed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.