Cover image for Wenger and Watson

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wenger and Watson Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jun 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wenger and Watson

Wenger and Watson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson

Interview

The hiring process was a very smooth and warm process. It was fast track and moving at a pace. The team was supportive and motivated enough at each round of discussion.

Interview Questions
  • what all key skills worked and what challenges were faced?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson (New Delhi) in Mar 2022

Interview

The hr was doing some other and interviewing me she didn't even listen to my answers and asked the questions two times and she asked many personal questions such as marriage and all

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself Why recruitment Why should we hire you Why Wenger and watson

Wenger and Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson in Mar 2022

Interview

1st round - Telephonic round about yourself and your work 2nd round - Very Bad experience, interviewer was questioning regarding current elections, movies and all other questions except that is required for this role 3rd round- Final Round Detail understanding of what i do and knowledge i have regarding different hiring platforms and development languages And final they message me after three round that they are looking for person who have completed their MBA. So much time waste. I think their recruiters don't even know that what is screening process at first place. I have mentioned in my resume that i am Currently Pursuing MBA and told them in first two rounds also. Still they continue to schedule interviews. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Should know different developer languages, ATS tools and hiring platforms

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

Worst interview process. The HR will make you to wait for hours. It is one of the worst interview I have attended so far. They should respect the time of the candidate too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wenger and Watson

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process Easy. A total of 2 interviews. Including HR round. Not much was expected in the process. Did not event last for 30 mins. Can be given without preparing. Not much required

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson (Chennai) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview Process was smooth, it was organized properly and went well. Interviewers approach was really good. Follow ups and next steps were not delayed also they give enough time to take your decision.

Interview Questions
  • About by work experience and role

Wenger and Watson

Application

I interviewed at Wenger and Watson

Interview

Telephonic interview, second round is a Google meet interview. First round was basic info about myself, second round is related to the company. Third round is final round which will include the hiring stage and the final stage of the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process of wenger and watson included One round of telephonic interview after that,two rounds of virtual interview. After interview document verification is done by the recruitment team and after the document verification the job letter is offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wenger and Watson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson in May 2021

Interview

Not a detailed or good one. Recruiter does not know what role and team they are hiring for but managed to get through to the next round. Please hire recruiters who can speak well and knows the role and company. Not a great experience with the next level so the recruiter screens you and then a manager and last CEO. All are not upto the mark. After the process once your selected here comes the other surprise, you will be asked to join for a lesser salary

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wenger and Watson (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiters lie in your face about the salary and benefits as the information in offer letter will be completely different from what they have said. They told me how much my salary will be but later in offer letter I will basically be an unpaid employee! Very unethical and unprofessional behaviour..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews