WePay Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 149 of over 149 interviews

Employee Referral8%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

WePay

Application

I interviewed at WePay

Interview

it was average interview with 2 phone rounds and 4 rounds on site. recruiter was friendly and communication was clear. questions are okay leetcode easy-medium questions. interviewers are attentive and nice.

Interview Questions
  • a word ladder lc question
    Answer Question

WePay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WePay in Aug 2022

Interview

Introduction - Tell me about yourself, Basis DBMS related questions, Denserank in Sql and leetcode sql questions -2 . Overall it was a smooth process but could have been better from the interviewer..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WePay

Application

I interviewed at WePay

Interview

OA followed by live coding challenge and then a take-home challenge. Several behavioral interviews at the end. It could be different for other cohorts but this seemed standard. The applicant pool is massive also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WePay

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WePay in Feb 2022

Interview

Start with OA followed by 1 phone and 4 onsites. OA is a timed algorithm challenge. Phone is DS and Algo. Onsites will have front end related, more algo and ds, system design and a behavioral round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WePay

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at WePay in Jan 2022

Interview

First Step: Hackerrank Second Step: Recruiter Phone Call Third Step: Technical Interview Fourth Step: Take-Home Fifth Step: Onsite (Behavioral, Coffee Chat with Manager, Technical based on Take-Home) HR was unfortunately not the most professional at times, had to reach out to get answers on scheduling. Apart from that everything was going smoothly until I reached the onsite. The behavioral interview started out with a confirmation that it would be behavioral... then things started to get very technical in questions (Describing a project, the design choices etc etc). The manager was pretty stern and was not very pleasant to talk to, even going as far as mocking one of the projects he asked me to discuss with him. Have never wanted to leave an interview more and unfortunately the technical interview after wasn't much fun either, I think the engineer wasn't the best at offering insight. I understand that WePay likes to have everyone on their team involved in interviewing, but don't think that every person is mean't for that, or at least there needs to be better training put in place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WePay

Application

I interviewed at WePay

Interview

Very tough questions were asked and it was impossible to solve it in the given time. We pay really need to calm down with their online assessment questions.Very tough questions were asked and it was impossible to solve it in the given time. We pay really need to calm down with their online assessment questions.

Interview Questions
  • 2-d matrix question, string question and it was really tough to solve it in the given time.

WePay

Application

I interviewed at WePay

Interview

Coding exam was relatively easy . We spent alot of time trying to figure it out because there really was an issue. Not sure how to move forward given the difficulty of the exam

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WePay

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WePay in Nov 2021

Interview

The initial interview stage seems entirely automated. After submitting my application/resume online, I immediately received a link for a hackerrank assessment. After submitting the assessment I got a "decision" about an hour later that they would not be proceeding with me as a candidate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at WePay (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I did one round of phone screening and 4 rounds of onsite interviews. The interview process was enjoyable and interviewers explained the questions clearly and were very helpful. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Text Justifications and air traffic control for system design.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WePay (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The recruiter is professional and fast to respond. However the interviewers don't seem to know what they're talking about. A lot of my questions were responded with generic or things they couldn't answer. Even the interview questions themselves were LC Hard. This was a waste of time for everyone. I don't think the interviewers can answer these questions as well because it looked like they just picked randomly from LC and were expecting the LC answers.

Interview Questions
  • 2 LC Hard questions. I don't understand why they will ask this unless they planned on failing me anyway. Most companies will ask either 2 mediums or 1 hard.
3 people found this interview helpful