Wallace Myers International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wallace Myers International

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wallace Myers International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite straightforward. I was contacted by the Operations Manager to arrange a face to face with the MD. That meeting served largely as an introduction to the company and role.

I was invited back to a 2nd interview with the Operations Manager which was a more detailed discussion about my experience, expectations etc.

For the final round I gave a presentation on how I planned to approach the role (assuming I was successful). This was presented to the MD, Operations Manager, existing Marketing Exec and another member of the leadership team.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallace Myers International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and only got a response after 3 weeks, which in my opinion is pretty late. After the interview, i still havent hear back from them which i guess it means a no. But who knows, maybe i will get a reply in a week or so

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wallace Myers International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview lasted 20 minutes, felt very uncomfortable & under pressure straight away. Hiring manager treated me a bit of dirt, very rude throughout the whole interview, refused to shake his hand at the end due to lack of respect!!!

Interview Questions

Wallace Myers International Response

8 Apr 2019 – Marketing & Communications Executive

We are truly sorry to read that you had such a terrible experience at your job interview 2 years ago. At your convenience, please could you send a direct message or call our client services team on... More

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wallace Myers International (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was in really friendly atmosphere. I enjoyed it and I was not nervous. I fell in love with my future colleagues. It took about one hour and 30 minutes, because we had lot of things to say.

Interview Questions

• Why I am aplying for this job position?   1 Answer

Wallace Myers International Response

20 Sep 2018 – Marketing & Communications Executive

Thank you for your interview review, we really appreciate it and love that you "fell in love with your future colleagues" - us too!

Talent Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wallace Myers International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in July 2019.

Interview

They have lovely offices, the interview was formal but warm, it was very professional. Took around one hour in total. Lovely location in town. Would highly recommend. Excellent communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.