- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - Houston, TX
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- Czech Republic - All Cities
- - Prague
- - Prague, Czech Republic Area
- - Prague
Found 32 of over 37 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★11 Oct 2021 - Senior Recruiter/Account Manager RPO in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management pushed us to be better, supportive and always thoughtful of our need, personal or professional wise.
No negatives notes I could thing of yet.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★2 Sep 2021 - Recruiter in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Since joining Wallace Myers, I really believe that I have found a company that I can call home and it's clear to see that I have a clear career outlined that I can build within the company with the full support of management. From Day 1, both the MD and Associate Directors have taken the time to help me build my business within the company, providing me with their full support and advice, while also enabling me to fully take charge of my desk and how I create that within the company. The only thing that they ask in return is that you deliver on what you say you're going to do and to follow within the company values HEART (High expectations, Ethics, Adding value, Relationships, Transparency) all of which are key to building a successful recruitment business/desk, so if this what you want to do, not that hard to deliver on these.
There are no down sides
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★9 Apr 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wallace myers really is the best team I have had the pleasure to be a part of. Hands on management, no micro-managing, extremely fair targets and an amazing office atmosphere thanks to the MD keeping everything always upbeat. I have been given numerous opportunities with continuous support from the MD. I always feel valued. Thank you for taking me on as part of a fantastic growing company.
there is absoloutley none to date
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★4 Mar 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wallace Myers have a great team, with strong experience from top to bottom. It was the sort of environment where you're expected to know what your job is and do it rather than having someone looking over your shoulder all day. With this in mind, there is still strong support in place; the support staff have always been outstanding through my time there, and the Leadership team are happy to share their knowledge. The company adapted reasonably well to the changes brought into place during the pandemic, despite a few teething issues the transition go remote working was good. It was also good to see the company using knowledge gained during this to transition into a more future proofed company.
Some would find the technology tools required for building a desk to be somewhat underwhelming. This could be particularly of concern to those heavily dependent on a certain corporate recruiter subscription. That being said, a compromise in the middle was found rapidly.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★10 Feb 2021 - Recruitment ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Clear Expectations Great Commission Structure Autonomy Work life balance Overall its a great environment to work in, supportive management and room for growth.
I do not have any cons to mention; It has been a positive experience for me.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★15 Jun 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lovely people, good team environment. Nice location. Flexible hours & good commission structure.
Can be some push back from senior management but generally open for discussions. Probably walking into a desk with few clients but many good candidates.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★25 Apr 2020 - RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lovely people to work with and a lot to be learned
You will be starting most likely with an empty desk of clients with a solid data base of candidates (depending on your area)
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★12 Mar 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Flexible working hours - Management are friendly and will always offer advice. - Commission structure is very fair and offers good benefits. - A good way to upskill yourself as a recruiter working with experienced managers.
- Be slightly more open to how various desks work outside of Industry Finance, F. S etc.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★16 Nov 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some employees there were friendly and made you feel welcome
No training or support given at the beginning or throughout the role. Objectives were never conveyed and a lot of the time you didn't know what tasks to work on or prioritise. No gratitude or encouragement was ever given by management. If you were loud and a good talker you'd get on OK as long as you made sales, overall it was a very poor experience and knocked confidence.
While you were not with us very long, you left in a very friendly manner without any mention of the above. For the entirety of your time here as a recruiter, you would have attended weekly training on a variety of topics and been given 1-1 advice and support. The objectives could not be clearer and everyone is reminded of those objectives twice weekly at our team meeting and again on a 1-1 basis. What%E2%80%99s disappointing about your comments is that every week of your time here, you would have been asked on a 1-1 basis if there were any concerns and if you were happy in your role. It%E2%80%99s very difficult to address issues if we are not told about them and would like you to have spoken up during your 1-1 or have spoken to one of the team. We are sorry this was such a terrible experience for you and you chose this forum to air you views to the business for the first time. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★31 Jul 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very focussed culture - Everyone is there to do the best they can Autonomy to build your own desk Very high standards
Expectations are quite highContinue reading
Wallace Myers International Reviews FAQs
Wallace Myers International has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Wallace Myers International to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
93% of Wallace Myers International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wallace Myers International 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.