Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens Boots Alliance

2.3

Graduate Interview

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. It was about 5 or 6 questions about your past pharmacy experiences. This can either be from work or rotations. Your answer should basically express what happened in a story. Your answer should include the situation, the problem, how you responded to the problem, and how you followed up (how you know the outcome was good). Besides that they wanted to know where I lived and if I would be willing to move (and I was willing).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with another employee.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Long. It took several months before I was called in for an interview. The interview itself was not too difficult. Questions were easy. Interviewer seemed uninterested in the hiring process. They offered me the job but I declined.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I didn't even get an interview even though they claim that they hire veterans. I am a certified and licensed pharmacy technician actively looking for employment and they told me I was not what they were looking for. I wasted two days putting in all my job experience and pertinent information. So mad.

Interview Questions

• No questions, didn't even get an interview even though they say that they hire veterans.   1 Answer

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Overland Park, KS (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was 15-20 minutes. They had a packet of standardized questions and made notes during the interview. Two interviewers were present, the district manager and hiring (?) manager. I received an offer via phone the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided negative feedback to a fellow employee.   1 Answer

Space Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in October 2018.

Interview

I did one phone interview with pretty basic questions. The interviewer called on time and was extremely friendly. A few weeks after, they extended an offer for the summer internship.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance.

Interview

I got an email asking to have a chat-interview. The interviewer had a list of general questions to ask and copied and pasted it onto the chat. It was easy since I wasn't put on the spot and I could think about my answer before typing. It seemed almost informal, and he didn't respond to my interview answers. He just went on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• General questions such as tell me about yourself and how many hours I can work.   2 Answers

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in November 2012.

Interview

Talent Plus Drug test one on one conversation...easy.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Bowie, MD (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet and within two weeks I received notification that I got the job. There was a phone interview with the district manager. Then the area coordinator did the face to face interviews... and finally the offer was presented by the district manager. After the interview, they would ask you to submit a drug test and background check. Once those things are completed and you pass them, they start you on the job. I was lucky enough to start when they were doing a regional/district training session so I got to meet a lot of the other beauty advisors. However... if you are not so lucky they will send you a beauty advisor to train with, or the area coordinator will train you. There is a lot of turnover in this position as well as the area coordinator position. they do seek for long term employees but it is best to honestly think of this position as a stepping stone to something else.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight forward and to the point. The area coordinator reads off of an interview paper. I mean there were questions like do you wear make up... seeing as this is a make up based position... the obvious answer would be yes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation... at the time I needed the job to get to the next level. But I did negotiate hours and stores that I would service.

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Ipswich, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was divided into two parts: a one on one interview and two tasks on the shop floor. The two tasks on the shop floor consisted in helping a real customer and trying to sell one of the products in-store to the assistant manager carrying out the interview.

Digital Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nottingham, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Assessment day involving a presentation, a group task, and an interview. Very friendly and made everyone very comfortable, but there was a bit of waiting around, felt like the day could have been a lot faster.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.