TenMarks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

TenMarks Interview Questions

Interviews at TenMarks

3.2

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TenMarks (Foster City, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

1)Technical assessment- 2 tough coding questions
    2) Onsite-5 rounds. Questions were based on DS,experience, testing, automation. Interviewers were friendly. total 3 coding questions during onsite and other behavioral and other technical questions.

Interview Questions

• DS,experience, testing, automation. total 3 coding questions during onsite and other behavioral and other technical questions.   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TenMarks (Burlingame, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Amazon Interview process: 2 phone interviews, Onsite 8hr interview that included portfolio presentation, design homework, and 5 separate one-to-one interviews. 1 of the interviewers will be the "bar raiser" looking at whether or not hiring you would raise the bar of skills, creativity, or innovation at Amazon.

Long process but well worth the wait and effort. Recruiters are timely in their follow-up and reasonable in their time expectations.

Interview Questions

• I won't disclose the exact questions, as I feel that'd be unethical. Be prepared for the typical interview questions and repeating them to each of your 5-6 interviewers. Also learn the founding principles of Amazon and be able to relate specific examples of how your experience aligns with them.

Good luck!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was very respectful and valued my skillset. Full benefits and perks that come with being an Amazon employee. No need to counter, it was obvious they did their homework too.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TenMarks (Berkeley, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by Amazon for just an internship. Didn't really know what I would be working on until I selected my location (San Francisco) and got put with Tenmarks. The interview was just two 45 minute white board ones at my school's career centre. About 10 minutes of talking about myself after I finished the second interview with time to spare.

Interview Questions

• Find the number of elements in the intersection of two sets.   Answer Question
    • Find the middle element of an unbalanced binary search tree.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TenMarks (Burlingame, CA (US)).

Interview

Two 45 minute phone interviews, five 45 minute back to back in-person interviews.

Honestly, I thought it was excessive for the role. During the extremely long in-person interviews, I felt like they focused too much on asking you behavioral questions instead of trying to get to know me. They also didn't really sell the job to me. I left the office starving, thirsty and exhausted and felt like I couldn't wait to get out of there instead of thinking "I really hope I get this job, this place sounds like an awesome place to work in!" My advice is to wear a watch to pace yourself and know exactly when the 45 minutes are up so you can run to the bathroom, drink water and take a breather. They don't exactly leave you any time to do this because one person will line up as the other is finishing up.

Amazon doesn't mess around with the interviewing process. It is time consuming and difficult, so you better prepare great examples and get ready to answer in the STAR format. Look at EA interview questions on Amazon.com reviews for hints on what they might ask.

Interview Questions

• Which other part of Amazon would you be interested in working for?
      Tell me of a time when ...   Answer Question

Curriculum Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TenMarks (San Mateo, CA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a staff member on LinkedIn who told me they wanted to talk to me about helping them to develop a new educational product.

We set up a time to discuss, and when I asked them to tell me about the product, they said they couldn't give me any details about it. Made for a pretty awkward way to start the conversation!

We discussed what we could in the vaguest possible terms, and then they asked me if they wanted to turn the conversation into a full-blown official phone interview. So it was kind of an ambush Interview (for which I had zero preparation) in a way. Very strange stuff. Not sure if that's just an underhanded tactic on their part or a simple lack of professionalism. At any rate, I should've politely declined, but didn't think to do so, since I was being put on the spot.

The interview continued with several more questions. The whole thing probably took about 40 minutes, in total.

They concluded the interview by telling me they'd contact me with a decision in a few days, and of course they never did. Again, a weird lack of basic professionalism.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.