Synthetaic Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at Synthetaic

Negative100%
Recruiter100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synthetaic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synthetaic (Delafield, WI) in Feb 2022

Interview

2 Interviews, with so called "directors", "conversational" style. Why do I say conversational in quotes?! Because the interview is half them talking on how they are the best, and how they are super successful and know the president of Microsoft (because they meet him casually one time), and half is them asking you questions about technology they don't even know the answer to. The whole interview is minimization of your resume process, that spans from creating misunderstandings between you and the recruiters for them to gaslight you into a best deal for them. I cannot say this is a very positive experience, as the candidate they are looking for is a warm body and a grunt.

Interview Questions
  • One of the interview questions when I mentioned that I unfortunately cannot be a grunt and I usually as an architect exercise thought leadership was: give me an example of thought leadership from your resume.
    1 Answer
  • (if I can remember the exact words), how do you change an object between apis?
  • Have you ever wrote your own formatter?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed