Cover image for Stericycle

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Stericycle Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,356 of over 1.4K interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meadville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (Meadville, PA) in Mar 2022

Interview

The virtual interview with Joe via Microsoft Teams was a very positive experience. The interview was conducted professionally and I had the opportunity to ask questions and receive great feedback.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I would handle myself while dealing with a difficult situation or customer.
    Answer Question

Stericycle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

Very well organized and good communication throughout the process. Interviewer kept my apprised of my status. Clear expectations were set on next steps. The onboarding process is comprehensive with easy-to-follow steps to get started at Stericycle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle (Kansas City, MO) in Jan 2023

Interview

The process was very informational and all of mine questions were answered. She explained the position I was applying for very well. She was very helpful and made sure I knew that I could call her anytime.

Interview Questions
  • What type of license do you possess?

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle (Concord, NC) in Jan 2023

Interview

My interview experience was a good one. Great interviewing skills , questions and details . After my interview I felt like I knew a lot about the job and what I was gonna do on the job

Interview Questions
  • How long have I driven box trucks

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Río Colorado

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (San Luis Río Colorado) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interview process has been extremely easy. Did my first video call. Makes it extremely convenient. The only thing as a driver, it's nice to see the yard and trucks before you make a full commitment.

Interview Questions
  • How does my previous employment relate to the position I applied for?

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stericycle (Kent, WA) in Jan 2023

Interview

It was fast and gave me a chance to become a member of their team. And I can’t wait to start with them and experience this job and just overall continue striving

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Greenville, SC) in Jan 2023

Interview

Very thorough in it's questioning.It had a lot of pdf applications and asked to send a lot of information.But in all it was quick and any questions I forgot it reminded me of and I corrected.

Interview Questions
  • They would ask for experience and work history

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle (Garland, TX) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interview process was great with Carissa, Rodney and Phoenicia. Great communication with all of them. I look forward to joining the Stericycle team. I will showcase my 21 Years of experience as a driver. I will do my best to recruit potential employees for the company as positions become available.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Penn Pitt, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Penn Pitt, PA) in Jan 2023

Interview

It was very easy and convenient. Most importantly the application process was easy and that was very important to me. I don't enjoy entering my entire work history. I did not have to. I just uploaded my resume, which is much faster and convenient for me. The interview was online, which is also convenient. Its important for the process to be streamlined and fast, so that o can start working as soon as possible. Good job

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about job related questions. Very typical questions. Effective.

Anonymous Employee in Osseo, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Osseo, MN) in Jan 2023

Interview

First interview was online, second was on site. Both were short but thorough. Both went smoothly. I enjoyed both processes. Both gave information and asked about my background as a driver.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been a commercial driver?

Anonymous Employee in Hazelwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Hazelwood, MO) in Jan 2023

Interview

Process was handled very professionally, after my initial interview I was scheduled for my subsequent interviews in a very efficient and timely manner. My recruiter kept me informed at all times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,356 Interviews