SolarWinds Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 161 of over 161 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

It was a somewhat long interview process with multiple people. Interviews themselves where not difficult but I was ghosted afterwards. If you are going to make someone come into your office, alltleast have the curtesy to send an email rejection.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about your previous experience
    Answer Question

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

there were 3 rounds and over all it was a good experience. first would be phone call and then fallowed by technical and behavioral. i applied through linden. overall process took 3 weeks

Interview Questions
  • behavioral and technical questions were asked in respective rounds

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

Interviews were pretty casual. Got requested for a presentation but got ghosted after that. Left a bad taste in my mouth as the recruiter also MIA-ed despite the good feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarWinds (Cork) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process was rather thorough and consisted of an initial phone conversation with the in-house recruiter followed by three rounds of video interviews which included a presentation in the 3rd interview. Overall the process was pretty good however it was very disrespectful at the end of the process to not even be given a reply when I emailed asking for feedback on why I was unsuccessful. Having made it to the final interview, which required a lot of time and effort on my part, I would have expected to at least receive some simple feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience or understanding of channel marketing?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarWinds (London, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

Fantastic process from first interaction with Recruiter. Several different stages which give you a real chance to get to know the company and if you will be a good fit to 🚀 your career. Initial discovery call with Recruiter to find out about you, why, and what you want from your career, and what interested you to the role. A number of questions to discover how you would respond to different scenarios. Feedback session and next stages outlined if any. Next 2 stages with Snr VP's in the business which were great conversations, and certainly could have gone on much more than they time allocated which was good. Final stage with another VP, again around cultural fit as Solarwinds clearly put people at the top of their lists which was nice to see.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

2 weeks process. Telephone screening interview and then in person. I was allowed to choose my resumption date. it was mostly situational and they made sure to make me comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself What do you do to ensure you meet pressing deadlines

Anonymous Employee in Cracow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SolarWinds (Cracow) in Jun 2022

Interview

Nice atmosphere, concise questions, and quick reply after sending the application. The job interview was around 20 minutes, not too long, not too short. Clear job description expectations and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you consider yourself a good candidate for this position?

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interview .one with introduction and get to know the company .and second round was technical round some scenarios and projects discussion and knowledge and third round was with manager and the behavioral round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SolarWinds

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SolarWinds in May 2022

Interview

Communication throughout the process was limited at best. Unfortunately the hiring manager seemed intimidated and unsure of how to manage senior level employees. The structure of the teams as described made little sense, and the ability for an articulate description of what goals were expected of the role as impossible to come by.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brno

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SolarWinds (Brno)

Interview

1. HR - standard information about company etc. 2. Technical review - discuss with team manager and someone from development team 3. Test (algorithm) - basic test based on your knowledge + solving algorithm 4. Final results - takes few days

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 161 Interviews