SolarWinds Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 155 of over 155 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

Interviews were pretty casual. Got requested for a presentation but got ghosted after that. Left a bad taste in my mouth as the recruiter also MIA-ed despite the good feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What is my process to build a marketing strategy
    Answer Question

SolarWinds

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarWinds in Jul 2022

Interview

Fantastic process from first interaction with Recruiter. Several different stages which give you a real chance to get to know the company and if you will be a good fit to 🚀 your career. Initial discovery call with Recruiter to find out about you, why, and what you want from your career, and what interested you to the role. A number of questions to discover how you would respond to different scenarios. Feedback session and next stages outlined if any. Next 2 stages with Snr VP's in the business which were great conversations, and certainly could have gone on much more than they time allocated which was good. Final stage with another VP, again around cultural fit as Solarwinds clearly put people at the top of their lists which was nice to see.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

2 weeks process. Telephone screening interview and then in person. I was allowed to choose my resumption date. it was mostly situational and they made sure to make me comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself What do you do to ensure you meet pressing deadlines

SolarWinds

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interview .one with introduction and get to know the company .and second round was technical round some scenarios and projects discussion and knowledge and third round was with manager and the behavioral round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SolarWinds

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SolarWinds in May 2022

Interview

Communication throughout the process was limited at best. Unfortunately the hiring manager seemed intimidated and unsure of how to manage senior level employees. The structure of the teams as described made little sense, and the ability for an articulate description of what goals were expected of the role as impossible to come by.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SolarWinds (London, England)

Interview

1. HR - standard information about company etc. 2. Technical review - discuss with team manager and someone from development team 3. Test (algorithm) - basic test based on your knowledge + solving algorithm 4. Final results - takes few days

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brno

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarWinds (Brno)

Interview

1. I was contacted by a recruiter and we had a brief phone call to discuss the position. 2. 30-minute interview with the hiring manager 3. 30-minute interview with director and sr. director of the department

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself What would you be right for this position? Why SolarWinds?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds (Austin, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

1. Some boy scouts type of logic riddle , spent a bunch of time on this since I wasn't doing that well. I'm pretty shocked he decided to start the interview with this crap. 2. Some more mainstream array question but honestly I was out of steam and momentum by then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SolarWinds (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2022

Interview

There is a two-round of interview first will be a telephonic round which is just a formal interview and the second one is technical with the engineering managers. They cover almost all the technical stacks question from frountend backend and database. The interview process is very interesting because of the way of question-asking and they provide feedback soon.

Interview Questions
  • They show a code snippet and ask all the questions from there. And they check the logic, problem-solving skills, DS knowledge, and all. Also, they ask for your suggestion to improve the existing code.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at SolarWinds (Bangalore)

Interview

Very easy, did a zoom interview, then did a phone interview the following day which was followed by a in person interview the following week at solarwinds, got confirmation I got the role the following week then, overall it was a easy process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Interviews